|Job Title||Online Marketing|
|Member Since||9 Jan 2008|
|Areas of Expertise||Affiliate Marketing, E-commerce, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Strategy and Planning, Web Analytics|
A digital marketeer that has worked for leading brands within their market sectors both in the private (start-up) and public sector.
Experienced in operating in UK and worldwide (US, France, Germany) markets through digital marketing and business development.
*Online marketing strategies - in both private and public sector.
*Business Development - creating a pipeline of incremental revenue streams
*Search Engine Optimisation
*Email Marketing (Pure360, Lyris)
*Analytics (Google, WebTrends)
LEJOG Blog: Simon Swan
Personal blog of Simon Swan with insights into: -Personal thoughts and views in the world of digital marketing -Personal diary of completing the Lands End - John O Groats bike ride I completed in aid of Cancer Research
Education and Qualifications
*Econsultancy - undertaking MSc Digital Marketing Communications - 2011 - 2013
*CIM - eBusiness Award - Completed: 2009
*CIM - Digital Marketing Diploma - Completed: 2011
Blog comments by Simon Swan
- Introducing the Modern Marketing Manifesto, 24 Apr 2013
- Linkpreneurs: the new school of link building, 12 Apr 2012
- Anatomy of the perfect website: infographic, 23 Feb 2012
- Affiliate marketing: mining the long tail, 12 Jan 2012
- Google CTR study: top three positions deliver 35% of traffic, 18 Oct 2011