|Job Title||Campaign and Market Research Analyst|
|Member Since||31 May 2009|
|Areas of Expertise||B2B Marketing, Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Online Advertising, Strategy and Planning|
April 2008 -Till Date: Campaign & Market Research Analyst: AppLabs.
- Presently managing a global research team of 7 members, for developing insight into target campaigns for verticals that has scope of software testing.
- Conducting secondary market research to understand Software testing and technology trends in by Leveraging resources like Gartner, Forrester, Salesforce.com
- Designing Lead generation Campaign calendar by coordinating with CxO’, marketing, Business Analysts, Sales team and lead generation team.
- Extensively involved in Knowledge transfer to lead generation team for campaign execution.
- Analyzing the campaign performance with analytics to understand ROI & remedial measures in case of divergent results.
- Updating senior management with weekly campaigns reports presently run across globe.
- Developing messages for vertical specific campaigns, by understanding specific trends like healthcare.
- Preparing pre-sales collateral for testing scope in SAP S&D, CRM, Siebel & other Oracle products.
- Facilitating AppLabs vendor management programme among Fotune1000 and FTSE 250 companies.
Sep 2006 –Mar 2008: Business Development Executive ,UK & Ireland: AppLabs.
· Leveraging resources like Europe Profile, Eurostar to develop high level IT contacts for prospecting.
· Involved in Lead generation campaigns and got clients like RBS, British Telecom, Unibet, AXA for AppLabs UK.
· Successfully facilitated account mining team with closures with Royal Bank of Scotland, DWP, Royal Mail.
· I drove the initiative of forging alliances with SAP and Oracle SI like AXON CSC, Fujitsu etc.
· Assisted VP Europe in improving Lead management, Email marketing, Campaign analytics.
· Awarded 1st prize for white paper “E-mail Marketing matrix” (Now in-house analytic tool)
· For my continuous innovation in campaigns, I was awarded Champ of the Month 7 times FY-09.
· Honored for anchoring corporate quiz at AppLabs annual corporate event Akruti-2007.
White Paper Contribution: ICT trends in Continental Europe, Non-Intrusive Customer Feedback, Performance testing scope in Indian Ecommerce market for STEP-AUTO 2008.
Feb’06-Aug’06: Marketing Trainee: Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
· Space selling of BCCI publication to 3 strategic PSU’s in coastal India that got us 100000 USD.
· My team executed a 3 city Trade fair for Educational institutions across AP.
· Credit management of 5 plus accredited advertising agencies
· Devising marketing campaigns for “Special Features” for selective industries.
· Tracking Competition and deriving market insights based on sales and readership analytics.
· Contributed in conceptualizing and launching “Knowledge Gallery” and Vizag times
Apr’05-Jul’05: Marketing Summer-Internship with Sportz Interactive.
· Understanding the scope in interactive content outsourcing in US Sports Industry.
· Analyzing the online advertising spent in US sports industry.
· Developing a Virtual Directory of Sports and health resources in India.
· Part of the team for developing an website that is specifically dedicated to sports in India
May 02’-Jun’03: A.K Mahalik (Infrastructure), Office-assistant.
· I managed logistics of material and labor to constructions sites
· Liaison with governments for managing tender, billing & order flow.
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB): Certified in Testing
- SAP SD: End user with BCCL (Booking of advertisement, credit control etc).
- Salesforce.com: End user with AppLabs (Lead management, status management, account mining, marketing campaigns).
- SAP CRM, Siebel-CRM.7, ATG : Ecommerce suite : Trained in AppLabs
- Operating System: DOS, Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP
- Packages: MSOffice, Tally 4,SPSS
Campaign & Market Research Analyst at AppLabs
From April 1, 2008 and still in this role.
Business Development Executive UK & Ireland at AppLabs/IS Integration
From September 1, 2006 and still in this role.
Marketing Trainee at Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd (The Times Group)
From February 15, 2006 until August 30, 2006.
Marketing Summer-Internship at Sportz Interactive
From April 5, 2005 until July 5, 2005.
Office-assistant at A.K Mahalik (Infrastructure)
From May 2, 2002 until June 3, 2003.
Education and Qualifications
2007: Advance course in CRM from MDI, Gurgaon. (Aggregate %: First div)
2007: Advanced Course on E-Commerce and IPR from WIPO, Geneva. (Aggregate %: 96)
2004-06: Masters in International Business, GITAM Institute of Foreign Trade, GITAM: (Aggregate %: 69)
1999-2002: Bachelor in Commerce (Accountancy Honours) from Ravenshaw College, Utkal University. (Aggregate %: 74)
1997-1999: Intermediate Commerce from Ravenshaw College, Utkal University (10+2): (Aggregate %: 66)
1997: ICSE (Standard 10), Cambridge School (Aggregate %: 71)
2003: Awarded Grade A and B for reading and writing CIEFL (Aggregate %: 60)