|Company / Organization Type||Agency / Consultancy (Marketing)|
|Areas of Expertise||Email Marketing, Search Marketing - Organic/Natural (SEO), Search Marketing - Paid (PPC), Community Management, Web Design|
|Industry Focus||Consumer Goods, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Publishing, Media & Entertainment, Service Businesses, Travel & Leisure|
Creative SEO Limited
46 Broadsands Road
|Number of Staff||6-15|
|Date Established||1st October 2007|
Creative SEO is a UK Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media & Digital Marketing agency, providing bespoke online marketing solutions designed to promote and develop a company’s online exposure through multiple touch points, our aim is simple, we want to place your company directly in front of your target audience.
Our Core Goals
- Promote, discover and develop new and existing revenue channels
- Deliver targeted qualified visitor traffic
- Increase sales and enquiries
- Increase marketplace visibility, brand, product and service exposure.
We build tailored marketing solutions to fulfill a company's specific marketing objectives and more importantly deliver our clients a return on their marketing spend.
We Deliver Results
Formed in 2007, Creative SEO has built a strong reputation, delivering quantifiable results, fulfilling our marketing objectives and exceeding our client expectations. Over 90% of our clients have come to us through recommendation or on the back of campaign success. We feel this a testament to the quality of our work and our ability to communicate and understand our client’s objectives.
Our Services Include:
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (including Facebook & Twitter Campaign Management)
- Bespoke Facebook Apps and Custom Facebook Fan Page Design
- PPC Management
- Email Marketing
- Website Design
- Website Development
- Mobile Application Development (iPhone, Android, Blackberry)
- Ecommerce Marketing, Design and Development
Digital Windows, Healthspan, Blue Islands, Green Dragon Fuel, Oleifera, The Royal Agricultural Society, Daisy Jewellery, The Australian Pink Floyd Show, and English Riviera Tourist Board
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks