|Company / Organization Type||Agency / Consultancy (Strategy / Management Consultancy)|
|Areas of Expertise||Strategy and Planning, User Experience and Usability, Customer Experience|
|Industry Focus||Education, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Telecommunications|
20 Broadwick Street
|Number of Staff||1-5|
We are Usable Ltd - a user experience design agency. We'll help you deliver great websites and apps that your customers will love to use. We can help you design new websites or improve the ones you already have.
Our consultants have all worked in senior positions in some of the largest consultancies and organisations in the UK. We're nice people and easy to work with. We're passionate about what we do and focus on delivering great value to our clients.
Recent projects have included:
- Defining the content strategy for the relaunch of pharmaceutical product
- Recommending improvements for the purchase journey for a mobile phone operator
- Performing an expert review on pages designs for the revamp of a major public sector website
- Creating website prototypes for a global online film school
Strategic digital planning:
* Analysing business and consumer needs
* Benchmarking your services against competitors and peers
* Defining a digital vision that will deliver competitive advantage
* Creating a strategy for how you can deliver your vision
User experience design:
* Creating personas to represent key user groups
* Documenting user journeys based on customer priorities
* Creating an information architecture and site structure
* Designing page layouts and wireframe prototypes
* Testing with real users to validate the designs
Web analytics and website optimisation
* Analysing website performance
* Reviewing your existing website
* Planning website improvements
* Optimising for search engines
* Making your site more accessible
So if you need help with a project, whether you're just starting out or already halfway through, gives us a call on 020 7205 2120 and we'll be happy to help.
Orange, T-Mobile and Royal Mail on behalf of Proximity London, and The Imaginox Academy of Creative Arts.
Weekly Page Views over the last 12 weeks