|Date||March 15 2012 (9:00am – 6:00pm)|
|Venue||Emirates Stadium - Royal Oak Suite, London, United Kingdom|
About the event
In response to demand, Digital Cream B2B London is the newest addition to the global series of Digital Cream events taking place in London (now in its sixth year), New York, Dubai, Singapore, Sydney, Chicago and San Jose.
Running parallel to Digital Cream London, Digital Cream B2B is an exclusive invitation-only roundtable event for senior client-side B2B digital marketers to discuss best practice and the reality of digital marketing with those leading the way.
Digital Cream B2B is a unique opportunity to air specific issues faced by B2B marketers, network with peers across various business focused industries and benchmark where you are within your organisation and what you’re trying to achieve.
This is not your average one way conversation B2B conference, it’s an interactive event where you have a say …the more you engage, the more you take away.
The roundtable format allows you to benchmark from your peers how they are addressing the challenges and opportunities you are also facing. Roundtable topics typically involve B2B best practice, measurement, ROI, resourcing, supplier selection, recruitment, business processes, budgeting and trends to name a few.
Roundtable discussions will run for an hour and a half each. All roundtables are moderated and focused on a particular topic. The specific agenda for each topic and table will depend on the input of the delegates.
Choose your Topics
Roundtable topics and agendas have been created by the Econsultancy analyst team. Registering for the event is simple, choose 3 table topics from the list below that you are most interested in and we will do the rest.
- Marketing Automation - best practice and implementation
- Email Marketing - trends challenges and best practice
- Integrated Search (SEO/PPC) - attracting the best quality leads
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Lead Nurturing & Scoring
- Customer Experience and Conversion
- Mobile for B2B
- B2B Social Media Measurement and Optimization
- CRM - where sales meets marketing
09:00 - 09:30
Registration & Coffee
09:30 - 09:45
Introduction from Ashley Friedlein, CEO of Econsultancy
09:45 - 11:15
Roundtable Session 1
11:15 - 11:45
Morning Coffee Break and Networking
11:45 - 13:15
Roundtable Session 2
13:15 - 14:15
Lunch & Networking
14:15 - 15:45
Roundtable Session 3
Closing Comments from Ashley Friedlein
16:00 - 18:00
Drinks and Networking
Who should attend?
Digital Cream is free to attend for senior client-side B2B digital marketers.
Delegates will have responsibility for managing or buying services for their digital marketing or ecommerce activities as well as want to discuss their issues, challenges and pain points with peers.
Who is coming?
- Manager- Marketing, 247 Customer
- Social Business Manager, 3M UK & Ireland
- Digital Marketing Engineer, Aggreko PLC
- Marketing Manager, Albany Software
- Marketing Manager, Audio Network
- Online Marketing Manager, Avery Weigh-Tronix
- Digital Marketing & Design Manager, Barclays Corporate
- Online Strategist, BB Sports Distributors
- Head of Online, BFS.com
- Head of Digital Media, Big Lottery Fund
- Digital Marketing Manager, Brother UK
- Digital Marketing & Communications Manager, Brother UK
- Head of Marketing, Business Stream
- Key Marketing Manager, Business Stream
- Online Marketing Manager, Capita IT Services
- Head of Marketing & Internal Comms, Catlin
- Marketing Director, Chitter
- Global Website Manager, Chloride Group
- Digital Marketing Manager, Colt Technology Services
- Digital Marketing Manager, Colt Technology Services Group
- Head of Digital Marketing, Corporate Executive Board
- Director of E-commerce, DSINCO Pharmacy SL
- Head of Marketing, DX Group
- Head of Communications, Dynamis
- Events Marketing Manager, Econsultancy
- COO, Econsultancy
- E-commerce Marketing Manager, Electrocomponents
- Group E-commerce Marketing Manager, Electrocomponents PLC
- Marketing Director, EMEA, Emerson Network Power
- Digital Innovation Manager, Ernst & Young
- Marketing Manager, Euromoney
- Head of Marketing, UK, Euromoney Plc
- Head Global Web Production, Franklin Templeton Investments
- Social Media Editor, Girlguiding UK
- Industry Head, B2B, Google
- Industry Leader - B2B, Google
- Marketing Services Manager, Henley Business School
- Head of Digital Marketing, HSBC Bank
- Digital Customer and Sales Manager, HSBC Bank
- WW Social Media Director, IBM
- Head of Digicomms, ICAEW
- Head of Digital & Vice-President of Communications, ICMIF
- Head of Digital Marketing, Incisive Media
- Senior Marketing Manager/Acting Head of Marketing, Incisive Media
- Online Marketing Director, Instant
- Marketing Director, IQPC
- Marketing and Sales Director, Iron Mountain
- Director of Web & E-commerce, Jewson
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Lexis Nexis International
- Online Communications Manager, Linklaters
- Digital Content Executive, Lloyd's
- Senior Web Manager, Lloyds of London
- Digital Director, L'Oreal
- Online Marketing Manager, Mainline Menswear Limited
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager, Make it Cheaper
- Group Creative Director, Marcus Evans
- Head of Marketing Operations, Microsoft
- Global Digital Marketing Manager, NACCO Materials Handling Group
- Head of Digital, NEC Group
- Marketing Director, NetEvidence
- Creative Director, O2
- Online Marketing Specialist, Outsourcery Ltd.
- Digital Marketing Specialist, Pearson
- Head of Online, PwC
- Web Marketing Manager, Rexel UK Ltd
- Director of Communications, Richard House Children's Hospice
- Content Strategist, Roche UK
- Head of Mobile, Santander
- Head Of Digital Marketing, Scottish Life
- Digital Marketing Manager, Shell International Petroleum Company
- E-Marketing Manager, SHL Group
- Head of Online, Sodexo Prestige
- E-CRM Manager, Sony
- Marketing Manager, Stride Limited
- Digital Communications Manager, Tate Gallery
- EMEA Marketing Manager, Telstra International
- Head Sales and Marketing, The Carbon Trust
- Senior Marketing Manager, Thomson Reuters
- Senior Marketing Manager, Thomson Reuters
- Digital Marketing Manager, TMF Group
- Senior Marketing Manager - E-commerce, Totaljobs Group
- E-business Marketing Manager, TRW
- Channel Marketing Manager - Digital, UK Fuels
- Director of Marketing, UK Mail
- Design & Marketing Manager, uSwitch for Business
- Digital Strategist, uSwitchforBusiness
- Multimedia Manager, Vanguard Asset Management
- eCRM Manager, Westfield
- Head of Marketing, YouGov
Emirates Stadium - Royal Oak Suite
Arsenal Station (Piccadilly Line) is a short three minute walk from the ground; just exit out of the station and turn right, and you will see the stadium on the right hand side. Walk over the Ken Friar bridge, following the stadium round to the right, you will see the entrance to the Royal Oak Suite in front of you.
Holloway Road (Piccadilly Line), Finsbury Park (Victoria / Piccadilly Lines and overground rail) and Highbury & Islington (Victoria Line, North London Line, overground rail) stations are around 10 minutes walk from Emirates Stadium - and should be slightly less crowded than Arsenal Station. Just follow signs to the North Bank, so gain access to the Royal Oak Suite.
Kings Cross is the main station for overground rail and is also served by many underground lines. To get to the stadium from Kings Cross connect with the Piccadilly Line to Arsenal Station or the Victoria Line to Highbury & Islington.
Alternatively, a short overground rail journey of one stop will take you to Finsbury Park station
This event is free to attend but is by invitation only and is for senior in-house, B2B digital marketers only.
Now in its sixth year, Digital Cream is a global series of events taking place in London, New York, Dubai, Singapore, Sydney, Chicago and San Jose.
For details on Digital Cream B2B London, contact Christine Busette christine.busette[AT]econsultancy.com or 0207 269 5081.
For sponsorship enquiries, please contact:
Adam Candlish at adam.candlish[AT]econsultancy.com or 0207 269 1460