|Date||February 23 2012 (9:00am – 5:00pm)|
|Venue||Metropolitan Pavilion, New York, United States|
About the event
Please note: Digital Cream New York is now sold out.
Join us - and meet up with the Econsultancy digital marketing community - at our cocktail reception immediately following Digital Cream.
The Invitation-only Peer Summit for Digital Strategists
Econsultancy’s Digital Cream New York, now in its fourth year, is our invitation-only event for senior client-side digital marketers. The Digital Cream roundtables provide a forum to learn and share the best practice, discuss what's working and what's not. Formerly our Peer Summit, we've aligned Digital Cream New York as a key part of a global series of roundtables (also taking place in Chicago, San Jose, London, Dubai, Singapore and Sydney), bringing you the premiere event for senior digital marketers to network and learn through discussion and debate in a 'hands-on' participatory format.
The Roundtable Format
The topic-focused roundtable format allows you to discuss a number of subjects that are most relevant to you and find out from your peers how they are addressing the challenges and opportunities you are also facing. These typically include questions around best practice, measurement, ROI, resourcing, supplier selection, recruitment, business processes, budgeting, trends etc.
There are three roundtable sessions of an hour and fifteen minutes each. Each roundtable is moderated and focuses on a particular topic with the roundtable attendees proposing specific questions or challenges they wish to discuss on that topic in the time available.
The specific agenda for each topic roundtable will depend on the input of the delegates.
Videos from the New York 2011 event
Keynote: Future Marketing Trends: Craig Hanna, Econsultancy EVP
Moderator Ritesh Patel on Managing Digital Teams, New York 2011
Photo Gallery from event, New York 2011
Digital Cream New York Roundtables
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Mobile Apps
9:00-9:30 Registration and Coffee
9:30-9:45 Welcome and introduction
9:45-10:30 1st Keynote "Reinventing Marketing for a World of Customer Networks", David Rogers, Author, "The Network Is Your Customer"; Consultant, Digital Marketing Strategy; Exec Dir, Columbia B-School Brand Center
10:30-11:45 1st Roundtable
11:45-12:00 Morning Break
12:00-1:15 2nd Roundtable
2:15-3:00 2nd Keynote -"Research in Practice" Stefan Tornquist, VP Research, US - Econsultancy
3:00-3:15 Afternoon Break
3:15-4:30 3rd Roundtable
4:30-4:45 Round up and closing remarks
5:00-8:00 Cocktail Reception at the Black Door, hosted by Econsultancy. All Digital Cream attendees are invited to join us there!
Speakers' and panelists' profiles
Keynote: Stefan Tornquist, VP of Research, US - Econsultancy
Kendall Allen, Principal, Influence Collective, LLC
Moderator: SEO/Integrated Search Marketing
In addition to training and consulting for Laredo Group, Kendall Allen runs select collaborative pursuits through her company, Influence Collective, LLC. This entails advising and supporting agencies, media companies, and entrepreneurs on marketing and media operations.
Allen’s 18+ year path led from print to digital, spanning publisher and agency sides. She first spent a few years covering emergent media tech in the SF Bay Area as a moonlighting, independent journalist obsessed with the broadening landscape.
A highly regarded thought leader in media circles, she was a frontrunner on Search, as original executive at one of the first SEM agencies, Fathom Online, a post that originally brought her to New York to open the East – and then as regional Director of Client Services for iCrossing. She contributes heavily to the industry, as speaker, moderator and panelist; popular editorial contributor to Media Post and AdAge; and numerous advisories. She sits on the Producers Guild of America, as national delegate, New Media Executive Council, Vice Chair for the East; and 2-year retiring Vice President of 212NYC Board of Directors.
Nicole Delma, Chief Data Officer, RCRD LBL
Moderator: Email Marketing
As Chief Data Officer for RCRD LBL, a curator of free, legal MP3 downloads, Nicole Delma is responsible for growth, marketing and product development for RCRD LBL's e-mail and data program and digital products. An eight-year veteran of the Email Marketing industry, Delma has advanced proficiency across multiple ESP platforms, specializing in the development and architecture of complex behavioral-driven triggered and dynamic email campaigns.
Prior to joining RCRD LBL in January, Delma led email marketing operations at organizations including Getty Images and Condé Nast and was former Chair of the IAB Email Committee. A veteran of the publishing industry, Delma is a strong advocate for reform in the email advertising space calling for standardization around the reporting of list circulation, engagement and campaign performance metrics.
Most Recently, Delma has spoken at the Email Insider Summit, the Online Trust Alliance Cybersecurity Forum and Econsultancy's Peer Summit. Delma is also an avid runner and races for the Champion Athletic System Team which she will be representing at The Costa Rica Rev 3 Triathlon this March. Delma received her BA in Communications from Santa Clara University and attended Moore College of Art and Design and Villanova's School of Business for her Graduate Studies. Delma lives and works in Soho, NYC.
Linda Gharib, SVP, NA Consumer Marketing - Online Acquisitions at Citi
Moderator: Integrated Digital Marketing
Linda Gharib is an SVP in Citigroup’s Global Consumer Marketing division with a focus on digital acquisitions, insights and cross channel integration for Citibank, CitiCards and CitiMortgage. Prior to joining Citi, Linda held several digital media roles at Microsoft Advertising where she spent nearly five years developing cross-platform marketing strategies for brands such as P&G, Delta, Bank of America, Kraft and Macy’s. Earlier in her career, Linda led the Marketing and Investor Relations department of a leading law firm specializing in securities and antitrust litigation.
Linda is an Adjunct Professor of Internet Marketing & Global Business at the Zicklin School of Business MBA program in New York and Singapore; she also serves as the co-chair of the 212 NY Interactive Advertising Club professional development committee. Linda holds an MBA in Marketing from Zicklin and studied International Marketing at the Thunderbird School of Global Management in Switzerland.
Skip Graham, President, Plain Skirt Marketing & Executive Director, The Internet Oldtimers Foundation
Moderator: Social Media - Marketing, Measurement, Monetization
With over 18 years of interactive marketing, new media, and social experience, Skip Graham is one of the top experts in his field.
He is currently the Executive Director of the Internet Oldtimers Foundation, which for over 10 years has been the premier invitation only networking community for the top internet marketing executives in the country.
Skip Graham is also the President of Plaid Skirt Marketing, an interactive and social media agency that specializes in assisting branded manufacturers with the development of their brands nationally and driving sales to retail while also selling direct to consumers online. Plaid Skirt also works with B2B companies in the development and management of their Social CRM programs through SaaS systems such as Salesforce, SugarCRM, Radian6, and Marketo.
He is also a successful serial entrepreneur that has helped raise tens of millions in investment capital by "finding smart ideas and starting businesses around them."
Boris Grinkot, Director of Content and Education at Lean Startup Machine
Moderator, Customer Experience & Conversion
Boris Grinkot’ conversion optimization work with Fortune 500 and international clients included experimental design, e-commerce and content strategy, and lead generation. He had led projects each generating tens of millions of dollars and in 2011, he completed MarketingSherpa’s inaugural Landing Page Optimization Benchmark Report. Through webinars and workshops, he has taught thousands of marketers on conversion optimization. He holds an MBA from the University of Florida and a bachelor's degree in Religious Studies from Cornell.
Jason Heller, CEO, Agiliti, Inc.
Moderator, Ecommerce Optimization and Attribution Modeling
Jason Heller is CEO of Agiliti, a unique digital marketing operations and strategy consultancy based in New York. The firm helps brands audit, align and optimize their agency relationships and internal org strictures and processes. Jason is a digital marketing pioneer, having co-founded one of the first digital media agencies in 1998, which he later sold to Horizon Media. He sat at the helm of Horizon Interactive for several years before stepping down to launch an online travel business, which he also later sold. Jason has trained and consulted some of the largest agencies and brands as EVP of Laredo Group prior to launching Agiliti in 2011.
Allie Kelly, Director, Global Marketing, Lionbridge
Moderator: Managing Digital Teams
A global marketer with experience in both b2b and b2c environments, Allie Kelly specializes differentiating and accelerating the growth of brands around the world. In her current role as Director of Global Marketing at Lionbridge, Allie is charged with the strategy, development, and management of Lionbridge’s Global Marketing Operations (GMO) solutions. In this capacity, she works with the world’s top brands and their agencies to understand the challenges of executing global, digital programs and develop innovative, impactful solutions that address these issues. Additionally, Allie is responsible for leading the company’s global marketing strategy and developing solutions and services for global marketers. Allie graduated from University of Massachusetts, Amherst and is an avid skier, runner, aspiring surfer and useless knowledge enthusiast.
Kevin Lee, CEO, Didit
Moderator: Marketing Automation
Kevin Lee, Didit CEO, an industry pioneer in Search Engine Marketing and Digital Marketing since 1995 has authored hundreds of ClickZ columns and his most recent book Search Engine Advertising is widely praised. Kevin leads the evolution of Didit’s proprietary Maestro search and auction- based display campaign optimization technology.
However, Kevin’s vision for Didit extends beyond the Maestro technology. The highly trained team of experts at Didit deliver unparalleled service and superiority driving Didit’s growth which earned Didit recognition as a member of the Inc. 500 and Deloitte fast 500. Kevin speaks at industry conferences sharing best practices in digital marketing. In addition to Didit, Kevin serves on the Boards of Directors of SEMPO (founding member, first elected Chair), and DiscountCoupons.com.
Susan Parker, Director of Business Intelligence, Hearst Newspapers
Moderator: Web Analytics
Susan Parker is the Director of Business Intelligence for Hearst Newspapers, where she is focused on transforming the news organization into one that thrives on data driven decision-making. Her areas of analytics oversight include the websites, mobile sites, and apps for 15 daily newspapers, including SFGate.com, Chron.com, TimesUnion.com, and SeattlePI.com. Previously at Hearst, she led strategic partnership implementations, and most recently managed the Northeast Interactive division, where she was responsible for website development, online news programming, and digital ad sales operations. She regularly draws upon her deep understanding of both the content and advertising sides of the media business in her current role.
Prior to joining Hearst in 2007, Susan worked for Starwood Hotels, Jupiter Research, and Honeywell, where she focused on operations and program management, leading creative, technical, and project management teams across a variety of digital media initiatives.
Emilija Vilkyte, Head of Digital Optimization and International Commerce, Telegraph Media Group
Moderator: Online Conversion Rate & Optimization
Emilija Vilkyte is Head of Digital Optimization and International Commerce at Telegraph Media Group in London. Her role is implementing the company's digital optimization strategy, focusing on audience acquisition, improving revenue per user and increasing average page yield.
She has implemented and manages the Telegraph's MVT strategy, and oversees integration strategies between commerce and editorial for the Telegraph website. She has also recently taken charge of building the company's international e-commerce revenue.
Dan Weingrod, Digital Strategy Consultant
Moderator: Social Media Tools & Best Practices
Dan Weingrod is a skilled Digital Strategist with over 15 years experience helping businesses build successful Web presences, digital marketing capabilities, and develop social and emerging media strategies.
Dan has a wide range of experience with well known brands across multiple verticals including: Amica Mutual Auto Insurance, The Hartford, Prudential Securities, Mass Mutual, M&M Mars, Alouette Cheese, Twinings, Humana, United Health Care, Aetna, Pfizer, Benihana, Bertucci’s and Au Bon Pain.
Dan has established, led and grown digital departments in advertising and digital agencies and has hands on expertise with SEO and PPC, Analytics, online Media, Mobile, Social and Web development processes. His latest focus is on helping brands and businesses build participation and driving innovation and creativity through the use of Agile and Lean methodologies.
Dave Wieneke, Digital Business Strategy Lead, ISITE Design
Moderator, Mobile Commerce
Dave leads the digital business practice at ISITE Design. He specializes in helping enterprises unify their online marketing through customer experience strategy. His recent clients include leaders in publishing, consumer goods, higher education, health care, and government.
Dave is a faculty member in Northeastern University’s graduate program for Digital Media. His experience as a brand marketer includes building digital teams for Thomson Reuters, Christian Science Monitor, and Sokolove Law.
A respected speaker and author, he’s recently keynoted on The Future of Digital Marketing, Customer Experience Marketing, and Mobile Strategy. You can find his writing in AdAge, Econsultancy and Marketing Profs.
Dave is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, Boston University, and Shimer College. He lives in Boston, where blogs at UsefulArts.us.
Who should attend?
If you have responsibility for your organization's online marketing, head up a digital team for a large private or Fortune 500 corporation, an online player or an e-commerce site, you should consider requesting attendance. We encourage you to attend with members of your team to gain exposure to multiple roundtables, but request a limit of three attendees per company.
To ensure small, focused roundtables at the Digital Cream, we limit places to a maximum of 180 attendees.
Agencies, vendors, and consulting firms are welcome to join us after the Digital Cream at our Cocktail Reception.
Who is coming?
Senior digital marketing professionals from top brands invited to Digital Cream 2012 include:
- SEO Enterprise and Bus Developmet, 1800Flowers.com
- Digital Strategy & Innovation Manager, American Express
- VP Emarketing, American Management Association
- President-Elect, American Marketing Association, NJ
- Online Marketing Coordinator, ANN INC.
- Digital Social Media Manager, Applegate Farms
- Marketing Manager, Aquavit Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Senior Marketing Director, AT&T
- Director Online Retention and Social Community, Atlantic Coast Media Group
- Director, Mobile Innovations & Director, Online Marketing, Avis Budget Group
- VP Marketing & Business Development, Bare Necessities
- Product Director, Barnes & Noble
- Manager, Email Ops, Barnes&Noble.com
- Director of eCommerce Marketing, Bed Bath & Beyond
- Director of Digital Media, Bonnier/Working Mother Media
- Director of US Sales & Marketing, Marketing Manager & Sr. Web Designer, Brodart Co.
- VP IT & eCommerce, Cable & Gauge
- Specialist / Web Management Department, Canon USA Inc.
- Director, Capital IQ
- Marketing Principal, Central Bottling Company
- Digital Strategy, Central Garden & Pet
- Email and Analytics Manager, Century 21 Department Stores
- SVP Search & Affiliate Marketing, VP Online Acquisitions & SVP, Citi
- Sr. Director, Direct Marketing, The College Board
- Director of Marketing, ColorQuick
- Communications Specialist, Community Health Network of Connecticut, Inc.
- Director, Business Development, Conde Nast
- Head of Marketing, Corporate Executive Board
- SEO Manager, Costume SuperCenter
- Marketing Director, Cranmore
- EVP Marketing, Current tv
- Head of Marketing and 3rd Party Management, Americas, Data Explorers
- VP, Deckers
- IT Manager, Deutsche Bank
- Director of Ecommerce, Diesel
- VP, Online Marketing, Associate Director, Customer Acquisiton SEM & Associate Director, Marketing, Direct Brands
- Digital Marketing Manager, Dorman Products
- IT Operations Manager, New York State Department of Transportation
- Digital Marketing Operations, Dow Jones / WSJ.com
- Global eMarketing Leader, DuPont
- Audience Development, FT.com, Financial Times
- Audience Development Manager, The Fiscal Times
- Global Ecommerce Director, Fitflop
- Senior Director, e-commerce, m-commerce& Senior Manager, FreshDirect
- Senior Marketing Manager & Marketing Manager, Freshpair
- Assistant Vice President Enrollment & Marketing, Gwynedd-Mercy College
- Associate, Harris
- Integrated Marketing Manager, Hartz Mountain Corporation
- Director, Internet Marketing, Heifer International
- Head Marketing US Direct, Hiscox
- Manager-Global CRM Applications, Hollister Incorporated
- Program Manager, Honeywell International Inc.
- VP IT, HTC USA
- Project Manager, Hughes Hubbard
- Sr. Manager, IBM
- Head of Cetnral Marketing, Institutional Investor
- CEO, ViveLaFete.com
- VP Marketing, Digital Advertising & Media Manager & Senior Associate, J.P. Morgan
- Social Media Manager, Kraft Foods
- e-Business Analyst, Leviton Manufacturing
- Head of Foreign Language Internet Marketing, Lingo24
- Director, Global Marketing, Lionbridge
- Digital Marketing Manager, LivingSocial
- Online Product Development, Lloyds Wealth & International
- CRM Manager & Digital Marketing Specialist, Macmillan USA
- Product Manager, macys.com
- CIO & Director of e-Commerce, Maggy London
- Associate Publisher Automotive, Main Street Connect
- Director of Marketing, Mediabistro
- Founder, medicalrecords.com
- Digital Marketing Strategy Lead, MetLife
- VP, eCommerce & Marketing, Navitor, Inc
- Senior Director of Marketing, NJSBA
- Web Marketing Manager, The New York Times
- eMarketing Manager, NRT / Realogy
- Community Manager, Origins
- Interactive Director, Packet Media Group
- Director – eCommerce, Panasonic
- Executive Producer and Chief Content Officer, PRO U
- VP, Strategic Initiatives, Director, Search & eMarketing Campaigns & Director, Content & eMarketing Strategy, Prudential
- Digital Director, Publicitas Latin America
- VP, General Manager & Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Development, Publishers Clearing House, PCH.com
- Sr. Product Lead, Consultant, PwC
- Digital Director, Ralph Lauren
- IT Manager, S&P
- Marketing Manager, SAI Global
- Sr. Director, Marketing, SAP Global Marketing
- VP / Director of Marketing, SBLI
- Digital Marketing Manager, Sherwin-Williams
- CEO, shirtmagic.com
- Director, Business Intelligence, Shutterfly
- Sr Mgr CRM, SIRIUS XM
- Global Senior Marketing Manager, Skype
- Director of Marketing, Snyder's Lance
- Manager, Starwood Hotels
- Marketing Coordinator, StyleTread
- VP, Digital Strategy, TIAA-CREF
- Marketing Manager, Innovation & Strategy, Time Inc.
- Web Content Specialist & Web Specialist, U.S. Pharmacopeia
- Digital Marketing Manager, Viacom Media Networks
- VP E-Commerce, World Wrestling Entertainment
- Sr. Director, Digital Marketing Initiatives, Zondervan
Free (by invitation only)
Digital Cream New York is now sold out. If you would like to be placed on a wait list please email provding your name, title, company email and phone and we will let you know if additional places become available.
For sponsorship inquiries, please contact David St. John Tradewell at .
Or to view all the opportunities available as a Digital Cream sponsor click here.