|Date||June 12 2012 (9:00am – 1:00pm)|
|Venue||Maxwell Chambers, Singapore, Singapore|
|Duration||About 4 hours|
About the event
The digital era means that information can be updated and shared within minutes, with news and personal opinions now travelling within seconds. This can be problematic for organisations, as negative converations affecting them may be taking place within very public arenas - and in some instances, it may even be members of their workforce participating in this dialogue.
In addition, the new digital channels are creating new challenges for HR professionals who are expected to build the employer brand and to recruit, but also to use digital abilities in managing personnel and consciously upskill current employees.
- Shifting Boundaries
- External Communications and Recruitment
- social media and recruitment
- tools and technology
- Internal Communications and Staff Management
- social media and staff management
- internal digital issues
- Peter Abraham, Executive Vice President, EMEA & Asia, Econsultancy
- Saleem Jumabhoy, Lead Consultancy - Asia, Econsultancy
- Ang Eugene, Founder & Principal Trainer, ClickAcademy Asia
Who should attend?
Mid and Senior level HR Executives
Free admission: Exclusive to Mid and Senior Level HR Executives and those responsible for learning and development within their organisation.
Please contact Jefrey Gomez at email@example.com if you have any queries.