|Date||April 20 2009 (1:00pm – 4:30pm)|
|Venue||76 Portland Place, London, United Kingdom|
|Duration||About 4 hours|
About the event
We’re inviting a select group of clients from various sectors and industries to discuss, share knowledge and insight on Managing content on a global/local scale. There will be no agencies or suppliers present and it offers a great opportunity to assess what you’re doing and maybe what you’re not doing, with peers.
This is a 'client only' event.
Some of the topics we'll cover include:
- Mananging Corporate content versus Campaign content
- Maintenance and revision of content - Global to Local, Local to Global.
- Maintaining consistency
- Managing local content creation
- SEO for Global and local content
- Managing external third party content and associated agencies
- Measurement and Analytics
- Re-using/utilising content
- Asset Management
Who should attend?
Anyone that is responsible for managing content on a Global/Local scale and understands, or has an appreciation for, the issues that surround managing content and assets.
By invitation only, free to attend