|Date||May 25 2006 (3:30pm – 5:30pm)|
|Venue||Ludgate House, London, United Kingdom|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
|Cost||Included with Enterprise subscription|
About the event
Circa. 12 attendees, no journalists, no audience, no sponsors, chaired and facilitated by E-consultancy.
To share knowledge, experiences, best practice and to network.
O2, Signet, National Express, Post Office, AOL, Net-A-Porter, DoubleClick, Goallover, Cheeze
1. New opportunities with Search - Pay per call - is this the next big thing for local search? How do you maximise it? What it can do for your business?
Demographic targeting - What's different in terms of offering, between the major engines? What categories exist? How can it be used effectively?
2. RSS - What are the key performing uses of this technology for marketers? What are the real benefits?
3. AJAX – Can these richer experiences drive increased and loyal traffic? Where and how can AJAX be used most effectively?
4. Rich Media - With increased take up of broadband will we see greater uses of rich media and integral data capture? What are the latest innovations? Is it on the increase or decreasing?
5. Other trends and developments
20 mins Arrive, Coffee and Registration
80 mins E-consultancy facilitates debate around key issues and trends
20 mins Follow up conversations / networking / close
+44 (0)20 7681 4053, peter @ e-consultancy.com (subject line 'Roundtable bookings')