|Date||March 29 2006 (3:30pm – 5:30pm)|
|Venue||Ludgate House, London, United Kingdom|
|Duration||About 2 hours|
|Cost||Included with Enterprise subscription|
About the event
Circa. 12 attendees, no journalists, no audience, no sponsors, chaired and facilitated by E-consultancy.
To share knowledge, experiences, best practice and to network.
B&Q, Royal Mail, O2, COI, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Lloyds of London, Totaljobs Group, Seren, Box UK, Fortune Cookie, Bunnyfoot, Amber-light, Foviance
1. How should you measure and optimise the user experience of your website (KPIs, processes etc.)? What percentage of your budget should be spent on user experience?
2. What skills and processes do you need to have in place to support and deliver successful ongoing user experience optimisation activities?
3. How do you balance the sometimes competing demands for optimising user experience vs. search engine optimisation vs. accessibility vs. content management vs. branding etc.? Is it possible to optimise for all?
4. The multi-channel user experience… how on earth do you measure and optimise that?
5. Trends and Developments over the next 12 months?
20 mins Arrive, Coffee and Registration
80 mins E-consultancy facilitates debate around key issues and trends
20 mins Follow up conversations / networking / close
+44 (0)20 7681 4053, peter @ e-consultancy.com (subject line 'Roundtable bookings')