HR at Wheel Ltd
20 May 2004 12:00pm
Looking for a challenge? As Head of Strategy and Planning, you'll champion the use of strategic planning tools, insights and approaches throughout the agency, building on Wheel's reputation for insight - thinking - creativity across new and existing client business.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
· Research and analytical skills, experience in facilitating workshops and a working knowledge of Information and Internet technologies.
· Ability to understand the dynamics of a client’s business and the sector in which it operates
· Skilled in understanding how business, brands and customers interact, and have a working knowledge of the role that technology plays in this relationship
· Experience in ideas generation, and creative-brief writing
· Ability to judge ideas for their distinctiveness and effectiveness
· Familiarity with the application and analysis of a wide range of qualitative and quantitative techniques
· APG qualifications would be an asset but are not essential.
· Provide responsive and appropriate planning research and thinking input into client accounts
· Leading, managing and developing the Strategy & Planning team
· Recruitment of new team members as appropriate
· Clearly and persuasively communicate strategic recommendations to internal and external audiences of variable levels of understanding
· Support Client Services and new business teams to ensure appropriate Strategy & Planning involvement in developing and winning client accounts.
· Support Creative Director by ensuring the creative briefs are well-written and researched to the highest standard and that creative briefing sessions are run in a thoughtful, engaging and creative way.
· Keep abreast of developments in 3rd party research offerings, and ensure Wheel’s research sources are appropriate for changing nature of client accounts and planning requirements.
· Enhance Wheel’s reputation for planning within the industry
TO APPLY: email your CV and covering note, indicating your salary expectations, to Gabrielle - firstname.lastname@example.org, putting 'Head of Strategy and Planning' in the title.
Free market research on digital marketing
Daily Pulse: award winning newsletter
It takes 30 seconds to register