HR at Wheel Ltd
27 January 2004 16:24pm
Wheel, one of the UK's leading digital communications agencies, is seeking Account Managers to join our client services team in our West London offices. You'll be responsible for the day-to-day management of clients, building strong, honest and profitable client relationships, contributing to the running of the team and supporting new business pitches.
You'll need to demonstrate two core skills:
* Digital campaign management using a range of media from online ads to viral, SMS, affiliates and email
* Website build, maintenance and optimisation with experience of e-commerce conversion and retention.
You should also be:
* Able to think strategically, demonstrating strong negotiation skills and a real flair for client development
* A team player and good communicator /influencer - able to get on with others
* Well networked and up to speed with industry developments
* Numerate, with strong planning & organisation skills, and attention to detail
Experience of traditional marketing, especially direct marketing would be an advantage.
To apply, please send your CV, and a note of your remuneration expectations, to Gabrielle at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the words Account Manager in the title line.
Free market research on digital marketing
Daily Pulse: award winning newsletter
It takes 30 seconds to register