MD at seren
02 October 2004 10:47am
Seren Partners Limited, a design consultancy based in the UK, is currently recruiting a number of new consultants. Please see the following role definition and email any responses to email@example.com
Role Definition: Senior Customer Experience Consultant
About Seren Seren is a new consultancy, currently based in SW London. In our first year we have grown to a team of 6 consultants with a client list including some of Europe’s largest organisations. We specialise in Customer Experience Design. Our projects range from innovative product design to end-to-end service developments. Culture is important to us. Our working style is relaxed and professional, something that is appreciated by both our clients and staff.
You will be responsible for leading one or more major projects from within our client portfolio. Your tasks will include:
• proposal writing
• project planning and initiation
• research and project definition
• leading the creative process
• designing the customer experience
• ensuring the highest standards of creative, usability, and relevance
• client management
Our projects vary, so a high degree of flexibility is essential. We do not use a defined methodology as no two clients or problems are the same.
• minimum 5 years’ experience at a senior level within the fields of Interaction Design, Branding, Product Design, or Creative Consultancy
• a relevant graduate or postgraduate qualification
• demonstrable experience of client management at senior level in FTSE 100 companies
• project management and facilitation within complex senior teams
• an excellent portfolio of client projects
• experience of leading one or more major innovation projects
We will expect you to work hard and be flexible. In return, you'll get to work with colleagues and clients who are passionate about their projects. You'll be working for an organisation that maintains an excellent working culture. And, you'll be able to help shape a new business, with all of the associated rewards and opportunities for progression.
Our standard package includes:
• market-leading salary
• six weeks’ annual leave
• company share option (after a one-year qualifying period)
• flexible (and sensible) working hours
• childcare vouchers
If you'd like to meet us or discuss the role further, please send your cv and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free market research on digital marketing
Daily Pulse: award winning newsletter
It takes 30 seconds to register