Head of the web team at TNA
16 August 2008 19:14pm
I work in the public sector and a small group within our organisation has just got some funds to visit public and private sector companies looking to gain/share customer insight and product management experience.
The objectives are:
1. To gain insight into how other organisations gather information about their customers, manage the information flow across the organisation and embed this knowledge in service development.
2. Learning other models of audience segmentation and how these are used to benefit the organisation.
3. To see different methods of helping customers online and understand the pros and cons to stimulate ideas for transferring our expertise to an online environment.
4. To see how other organisations approach the management of their product offering and how they bring together the expertise (technical, design, archival, HCI and marketing/communications) to provide services.
5. To see how other organisations translate customer insight into targeted marketing materials and promotional campaigns to a wide range of customer groups.
Can anyone recommend any UK/European companies who are strong in these areas?
This report examines the current use of digital by UK Government Departments, with recommendations about organisational policy and structure, how to deal with new communications channels and ways of working more effectively.
Free market research on digital marketing
Daily Pulse: award winning newsletter
It takes 30 seconds to register