Online Marketing Consultant at M Jain Consulting Inc..
15 July 2008 12:29pm
is there any tool to create multiple blogs at once on different free blog sites (i.e. wordpress, bloggers, technorati etc) by simply supplying a keyword list ...
If there is any tool, please suggest...
Director at Watson Hall Ltd
17 July 2008 10:18am
I'm not sure what your intent is, but this might be viewed as web spam - by the blog sites, your customers and search engines - to your organisation's detriment. You might also want to check the recent legislation concerning fake profiles and identities online:
Generally, you only want one (honest) instance of particular content, and many links to this from elsewhere.
Colin WatsonTechnical DirectorWatson Hall Ltd for website security
Publisher at 2N Media Ltd - ModernSelling.com
26 July 2008 11:49am
We're just exploring the issue of selling via social media after an interesting test by an experienced telesales manager. Don't think we've got as far as multiple blogging yet, but are unearthing some interesting aspects and related tools.
As with all forms of selling (as opposed to marketing/advertising) though, I think Colin's point is well made, in that impersonal, advertising-style, content is going to be akin to those automated/recorded/scripted phone calls, or Dear Neil letters from Readers Digest and the like. Only 0.01% are going to welcome and respond to your message and you could well be annoying the remaining 99.99% - unless you're very careful. So you might well want to manage a multiple blog presence effectively, but not to the point of "fly-posting".
Econsultancy's Global Social Media Statistics document is one of 11 individual downloads that make up Econsultancy’s Global Internet Statistics Compendium, a comprehensive compilation of worldwide statistics and online market research with data, facts, charts and figures that are essential to understanding the marketplace as a whole.
Econsultancy's State of Social Report, produced in partnership with LBi and bigmouthmedia, is the most comprehensive study of its kind around the strategies, tactics and websites companies are using to harness social media for marketing, sales, customer service and other business objectives. The research, based on a survey of more than 1,000 companies, benchmarks budgets, resourcing, measurement and barriers to success ... plus much more.
Free market research on digital marketing
Daily Pulse: award winning newsletter
It takes 30 seconds to register