* Comprehensive feature and management tools innovation
* Over 1,500 features of Intershop 7, such as Design View, A/B testing, and promotions engine to support business agility
* Intershop 7 is designed to support every aspect of multi-channel business across the web, mobile, contact centers, and in stores
* Flexible robust partner ecosystem enables retailers to stay competitive and responsive while choosing from a wide range of point solutions and service providers prepared to support Intershop 7
Jena, Germany, February 6, 2012 – At this year´s CeBIT Intershop will launch the next generation e-commerce platform Intershop 7. It allows businesses to benefit from a comprehensive e-commerce platform that is designed to support every aspect of multi-channel business today and into the future. Intershop 7 also powers on-demand innovation to meet the demands of ever-changing customer needs as well as technological and market advances.
The e-commerce-platform was developed based on intense market research incorporating feedback from over 150 online retailers across the globe. Powerful features of Intershop 7 make it possible to evolve and manage storefronts fast, test consumer preferences, and create highly targeted user experiences. They include:
An innovative Design View enabling:
- New storefront functionality to allow business users to touch and manage sites without code deployments
- Instant WYSIWYG storefront editing features – no HTML or programming experience needed
- Real-time page layout, design, and content management.
- Integrated A/B testing enabling business people to:
- Test page layouts or content, page elements, or promotions
- Design targeted tests for specific groups
- Undertake continual testing and optimization to drive business results.
- A powerful Promotions Engine with virtually unlimited promotional flexibility to:
- Generate promotion trigger eligibility and discount combinations
- Apply multiple coupon codes per order with specific rules
- Define many promotion combinations and automatically end them when thresholds are met, such as your promotional budget.
Henry Goettler, member at the board of management at Intershop said, “Intershop 7 is an industry game-changer; enabling commerce teams to configure web sites, campaigns or test variations rather than programming them or have them programmed. Thus, the commerce team has complete control of the online business any time, can act quickly and effectively to respond to today’s fast changing market conditions and can drive their business holistically across channels. Intershop 7 makes the future of e-commerce start now.”
Intershop 7 is delivered through a robust and flexible partner ecosystem that enables the rapid response to customer demands without retailers having to re-engineer the backbone of the commerce operation, at great time and expense.
Intershop Communications AG (founded in Germany 1992; Prime Standard: ISH2) is a leading provider of comprehensive state-of-the-art e-commerce solutions. Intershop offers high-performance packaged software for internet sales, complemented by all necessary services including comprehensive online marketing consulting and a transaction platform for order-, supplier-, product- and channel management from its daughter companies SoQuero and TheBakery. Intershop also acts as a business process outsourcing provider, covering all aspects of online retailing, including fulfillment. Around the globe more than 500 enterprise customers, including HP, BMW, Deutsche Telekom, and Mexx run Intershop solutions. Intershop is headquartered in Jena, Germany, and has offices in the United States, Europe, and Australia.
This news release contains forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial and operational performance of Intershop. Actual events or performance may differ materially from those contained or implied in such forward-looking statements. Risks and uncertainties that could lead to such difference could include, among other things: Intershop's limited operating history, the unpredictability of future revenues and expenses and potential fluctuations in revenues and operating results, significant dependence on large single customer deals, consumer trends, the level of competition, seasonality, risks related to electronic security, possible governmental regulation, and general economic conditions.
Natalie Sutton/Danielle Cook
+44 (0)7768 026197
Published on: 10:19AM on 12th July 2012