Chicago, September 27-28, USA
"If you have only one chance to visit a conference in a year, this is the one to go to." Florian Hiessl, head of online communications, Siemens
The only event dedicated to online communicators at global organisations.
WEC is produced by Bowen Craggs - authors of the renowned Financial Times Index of corporate web effectiveness.
The conference brings a business perspective to the web. If you are looking for advice on governance, content, social channels, mobile, apps and emerging trends, the 6th Web Effectiveness Conference will provide answers, best practice and most importantly networking with peers who have the same challenges as you.
Unusually the conferences is sponsor and vendor free - that means we have to charge more but in return you get to share and learn in open discussions and expand your 'A' network in a social, informal, collegiate atmosphere. It's an opportunity to discuss your challenges with peers at roundtable discussions and real-life presentations with a proper opportunity to question and challenge people who have the same job as you. All in a sales-pitch free environment.
Come and hear from Shell, Johnson & Johnson, KPMG, Alcatel-Lucent, Siemens and more, plus experts from Bowen Craggs & Co. Topics include:
* The (new) Digital Marketing Business Case
* Why *not* marketing may be the best marketing you can do
* Discoveries from the Web Effectiveness Network: using data to win internal battles and serve your online customers more effectively
* The mobile web: how should companies respond
* From the dot-com boom to the mobile generation: how Shell has embraced new media
* ‘Fit for digital’ – what are the transformation steps required to develop both organizational capabilities and staff competence?
* Telling The Corporate Narrative
* Slaying silos: governance in an age of multiplying digital channels
* The new world of integration
* Discoveries from the renowned Financial Times Index of corporate web effectiveness
Published on: 3:18PM on 13th August 2012