|Date||9:00am 1st August – 5:00pm August 2 2013|
|Venue||Marketing Institute of Singapore, Singapore, Singapore|
About the course
UK's most popular social media marketing introduction course is now in Singapore!
A 2-day complete course that introduces you to the power of social media marketing &online PR, with real-life international and local case studies. This is a great place to start understanding the impact of social media like Facebook, LinkedIn and Youtube on your business and how to take advantage of these opportunities for your business.
This popular 2-day course looks at the effects of social media on marketing communications and PR. Attendees will be able to evaluate their current approach to social media, reputation management and online PR. The workshop uses a mix of presentation, case studies, practice techniques, class discussions and role plays.
Who should attend?
The course is ideal for marketing professionals, management staff and business owners looking for an intensive introduction to using social media channels within a marketing strategy.
How will I benefit?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to align your social media strategy to your overall business objectives
- Evaluate appropriate channels, content, tools, and techniques for your social media activity
- Understand the risks of social media and plan effective strategies for online reputation management
- Apply a rigorous planning process to all stages of the social media lifecycle
- Measure success of your social media activity
FREE 1 year Silver Membership (WORTH USD495 or SGD600) for every course participant!
Econsultancy's Silver Membership offers unparalleled access to Econsultancy's rich resources of digital marketing reports, best practise and beginner’s guides, stats, events, blogs and forums.
What will I learn?
This 2-day course covers:
Setting the stage
- The social media landscape
- Positive and negative case studies
The case for social media
- Global and local trends
- Implications for business and marketing
Social media channels
- Major channels like Facebook and Twitter
- Growing channels like Google+ and geo-location
- Other channels like photosharing and mobile apps
The development process
- Building a social media marketing plan
- Tips for social media management - do's and don'ts
The case for B2B companies
- How B2B companies are leveraging on social media
- Closed social media groups
The case for small businesses
- How do I start?
- How do I maintain and continue the engagement?
Social media measurement
- The ROI in Social Media Marketing
- Tools and Dashboards
- Link between social media and PR
- Reputation and crisis management
Marketing Institute of Singapore
For any queries please contact 6327 7586 / 583 / 58 or