1. Activia: Shakira – La La La (Brazil 2014) ft. Carlinhos Brown – 4,546,532 shares
The unofficial anthem of the 2014 World Cup. Which is a little easier on the ears then Ian Wright’s hysterical nationalism.
2. 20th Century Fox: Devil’s Due – Devil Baby Attack – 2,118,634
The trend of prankvertising shows no abatement. At least when it comes to advertising a less than mediocre horror movie. I would be confident in suggesting that far more people have watched this than have seen… uh… what’s it called again?
3. Budweiser: Puppy Love – 1,940,181
Come back next week for the director’s cut version where the relationship between the horse and the puppy becomes increasingly co-dependent leading to years of animosity and bitter resentment.
4. Cardstore: World’s Toughest Job – 1,838,468
Spoiler alert: it’s not oil rig worker.
5. Wren: First Kiss – 1,511,985
I prefer this one… First slap.
6. Nike Football: Winner Stays – 1,239,961
Nike has thrashed official sponsor Adidas with its ads, just like how Argentina/Germany thrashed Argentina/Germany in the final (must remember to delete where appropriate after the weekend).
7. Thai Life Insurance: Unsung Hero – 1,120,255
Really makes you think you should probably be doing something much more selfless with your life. Oh well, there’s some rally cars up next.
8. Castrol: Castrol Footkhana – 1,014,759
9. Nike Football: The Last Game – 927,633
I would make another football related pun, but I’ve used them all up already.
10. Save the Children: Most Shocking Second a Day Video – 910,559
And finally, presented without comment as it profoundly speaks for itself.