Founder & President
Ashley founded Econsultancy in 1999. He remains with the business as the president of Centaur Media’s marketing portfolio.
Ashley is one of the most influential and connected figures in digital and marketing. As one of the 100+ recommendations for him on LinkedIn reads, “If Ashley doesn’t know it – it ain’t worth knowing.”
Ashley is author of two best-selling books on digital. A columnist, commentator and blogger, he speaks worldwide on digital and marketing trends and best practice.
Ashley is involved in a number of digital businesses and ventures as investor, adviser, mentor and operationally, outside of his involvement with Econsultancy. including:
1. CEO & Founder, Guild – private professional messaging app
2. Chairman, Ably – realtime data delivery platform
3. Investor, Cranberry Panda – ecommerce recruitment
4. Digital Advisory Board, Age UK – digital transformation for leading charity
5. Adviser, Government Digital Service, UK – digital transformation of government