1. Andrew Schapiro, Head of Brand Creative, Airbnb
Airbnb is arguably in the most exciting part of its journey. Recently rebranded, the number of Airbnb hosts is quickly approaching the number of rooms at even the biggest hoteliers in the world.
Come hear what Andrew has to say.
2. Clive Grinyer, Customer Experience Director, Barclays
Clive Grinyer has a history in design, from Cisco to the Design Council. As Customer Experience Director at Barclays he’s an evangelist for the customer inside the corporate environment.
3. Sonia Carter, Head of Digital and Social Media, Europe, Mondelez.
Oreo, Cadbury, Philadelphia, Milka, Kenco, Toblerone, Hollywood - those are some brand names. How do these brands create engagement on social and how is Sonia building on past successes such as Cadbury’s Google Plus and Facebook success?
Sonia will reveal all.
4. Deni Boncheva, Head of CRM, Northern & Shell
Native advertising is fascinating the industry at the moment. But on a broader note, newspapers need to marshall data to provide advertisers and publishers the proof of success they require.
Deni is well placed to tell us how this is done.
5. Sammy Austin, Performance Media Manager – Real Time Bidding, MoneySupermarket
MoneySupermarket has historically done with digital media, outdoing the banks in the SERPs amongst other successes. Sammy is in charge of performance through RTB. How is this technology changing targeting and ultimately revenue?
6. Roger Donald, Head of Digital Assessment, NHS Choices
Roger and his colleagues have been transforming NHS Direct from telephone based to digital first and multichannel. This is service redesign involving millions of users and myriad complex customer journeys.
Roger will share how such a big fish is tackled. For more on GOV.UK’s sterling work, see a collection of their best blog posts on service design.
7. Jeremy Tester, Director of Brand Strategy, Sky Media, BSkyB
Jeremy looks after brand strategy but also B2B comms and marketing. With Sky such a trailblazer across devices – TV, mobile and tablet – how does it continue to enhance this offering to advertisers?
8. Bonnie Jackson, Digital Display, Partnerships & Retargeting campaigns, B&Q
9. Harry Dromey, Mischief Champion, Paddy Power
Paddy Power has a formidable reputation on social media, outperforming other online bookies. A lot os its success comes from the brands real world stunts (such as Stephen Hawking’s World Cup predictions), which Harry is in charge of.
Come and hear how he does it.
10. Claire Higgins, Head of Digital Marketing, Selfridges
It’s the most famous department store in London. How does it meet that reputation for excellence online?
See here for more on our Festival of Marketing event in November, a two day celebration of the modern marketing industry, featuring the speakers described here and more from brands including LEGO, Tesco, and FT.com.