1. Introduction 1.1 Foreword A big thank you to everyone who took part in our research! Predicting the future is difficult at the best of times… but at Econsultancy we are always up for a challenge! We launched our new trends report in 2018 to shed some light into the future of marketing. Based on […]
Based on our flagship annual trends report for 2021 and a synthesis of recent research, we look at the most significant strategic, digital and behavioural forces that will drive marketing strategy in 2021 and beyond.
This 60 minute analyst session covers:
- An overview of aggregate marketing priorities, opportunities and challenges in 2021
- Marketing, technology and behavioural trends in context
- What marketers and organisations can do to prepare for the future
- The increasing role of brand trust
If you are interested in booking a session with us or want to know more, please contact: email@example.com
1. Introduction A survey of more than 2,500 global enterprise leaders conducted by Twilio in June 2020 found that 97% believe the Covid-19 pandemic has sped up digital transformation at their company. Of these, 68% believed that Covid-19 had sped up digital transformation “a great deal”, while 29% said it had sped up “somewhat”. For […]
1. Introduction The global coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic has had an unprecedented impact, affecting almost every aspect of daily life. Measures taken to slow the spread of the virus around the world have brought with them remarkable economic losses. The full economic impact of the crisis is at this stage unknown, but projections of the cost […]
Embark on a Blended Learning Journey
Our expert-led blended learning programme will help you and your organisation to grow and evolve, in line with the expectations of your customers. We can help you to update the skills of marketing, digital and ecommerce professionals, guiding you through a fully personalised and well-structured learning path.
Through cutting-edge face to face training, online classrooms and insightful content, we’ve helped some of the world’s most successful brands build their knowledge and capabilities in marketing.