A best practice guide providing marketers with a pragmatic guide to data-driven marketing, covering the essential areas and setting out key strategies, methods and guidance that can support best-in-class execution.
Data’s role in marketing is becoming increasingly critical. This session will look at what companies can do as marketing moves towards cookieless tracking, and the need to focus on data-driven marketing and delivering more relevant and personalised experiences.
This 60 minute analyst session covers:
- Deriving value from data – a foundational approach and applying the learnings
- Embedding data-driven marketing to identify process gaps, new opportunities and enhance targeting strategies
- Understanding alternative strategies available with the demise of third-party cookies
- Demonstrating the value exchange, building authentic experiences and gaining customers’ trust.
If you are interested in booking a session with us or want to know more, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
A report aimed at helping marketers better understand data within the wider scope of digital transformation and how data underpins businesses. It sets out why digital transformation is needed, the role of data, the DaaS model, data strategy frameworks and why transformation can fail.
A report explaining what customer data platforms are, how they can help marketers and how they might change the marketing technology landscape. It also explains the features that characterise CDPs, while clarifying how these platforms differ from other marketing tools.
A guide covering approaches to marketing measurement and analysis, also looking at how businesses can tailor their measurement strategies to their available data maturity and resource, and reviewing some of the common tools used by businesses in data analysis.
1. Introduction 1.1. Executive summary With an increasing number of digital channels, the time, attention and trust that consumers have to give to marketing content is fragmented. To make matters worse, consumers’ unprecedented power to control their media experiences has made it more challenging than ever to reach them. On the other hand, marketers have […]
A best practice guide providing marketers with overview of customer journey mapping and a simple starting point for anyone yet to map out their customer journeys.
Embark on a Blended Learning Journey
Our expert-led blended learning programme will help you and your organisation to grow and evolve, in line with the expectations of your customers. We can help you to update the skills of marketing, digital and ecommerce professionals, guiding you through a fully personalised and well-structured learning path.
Through cutting-edge face to face training, online classrooms and insightful content, we’ve helped some of the world’s most successful brands build their knowledge and capabilities in marketing.