1. About this Guide 1.1. How this guide is structured Econsultancy’s series of best practice guides have been created for professionals who typically work in marketing or ecommerce roles. The guides steer readers to ensure that projects and strategies are executed in the right way for optimal results. This guide to mobile and web user […]
As more people transact online, the importance of UX and accessibility as strategically important topics has grown. Increasingly, marketers and ecommerce professionals need to be equipped with knowledge of design principles and accessibility considerations.
This 60 minute analyst session covers:
- Introduce marketers to the principles of good design and accessibility to facilitate more inclusive marketing and ecommerce practice
- Offer guidance in terms of testing interfaces for usability
- Distinguish between influence signals to support conversion optimisation and dark patterns
If you are interested in booking a session with us or want to know more, please contact: email@example.com
1. Introduction Neurodiversity is considered to be an essential form of human diversity. The idea that there is one ‘normal’ or ‘healthy’ type of brain or one ‘right’ style of neurocognitive functioning is no more valid than the idea that there is one ‘normal’ or ‘right’ gender, race or culture. There is evidence that neurodiversity […]
It’s an incident that we can expect to see featured in countless presentations about the importance of accessibility, user experience (UX) and design: on Sunday 11th April, National Rail changed the colour scheme of its website from its signature blue and yellow to greyscale as a mark of respect for the passing of Prince Philip, […]
For businesses, accessibility is far too often an afterthought in website design and optimisation. What happens when an organisation treats accessibility like user experience, and builds a transformation around it from the word ‘go’?
This short briefing gives an overview of user testing to help marketers understand the discipline.
User experience (UX) is the most important aspect of any product. Well-designed UX drives user engagement. But badly designed UX doesn’t just cause app abandonment. It’s also been proven to damage your overall brand, making users less likely to engage with you in the future. How can you avoid this? By considering the science and […]
Covid-19 has forced most consumers worldwide to change their habits and behaviors and to rely on online solutions for things usually done face to face. Brands that are providing their customers with easy, enjoyable and seamless online experiences during the crisis are likely to benefit from these forced behavior changes post Covid-19. If you want […]
You only get one chance to make a first impression, and an inadequate UX can cost you conversions, but to know where to improve you need to know which elements are sending consumers away.
Camila Diaz is Head of Product Design and Research at online greetings cards and gift company Moonpig. At Moonpig, Product Design is a discipline that comprises a range of UX-related functions, including user research, user experience design, information architecture, visual design interaction, and service design thinking. As such, Diaz played a pivotal role in the […]
Embark on a Blended Learning Journey
Our expert-led blended learning programme will help you and your organisation to grow and evolve, in line with the expectations of your customers. We can help you to update the skills of marketing, digital and ecommerce professionals, guiding you through a fully personalised and well-structured learning path.
Through cutting-edge face to face training, online classrooms and insightful content, we’ve helped some of the world’s most successful brands build their knowledge and capabilities in marketing.