Econsultancy research indicates that marketers require three mutually enforcing qualities to be successful: Marketing Knowledge, Marketing Skills, Mindset. The Covid-19 pandemic has brought the importance of cultivating what Econsultancy calls a modern marketing mindset to the fore.
This 60 minute analyst session covers:
- The value of cultivating a growth mindset
- The role of mindset in responding to change both as an individual and at an organisational level.
- Considerations for building a growth mindset into organisational culture.
If you are interested in booking a session with us or want to know more, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Foreword When I ask senior marketers to tell me what marketing framework they are most familiar with, they often suggest the 4Ps (Product, Price, Place and Promotion). This model was first published in 1960 by American marketing professor Edmund Jerome McCarthy in his book Basic Marketing: A Managerial Approach. This was in an era of […]
1. Introduction Rapid changes in customer behaviour and digital markets have forced many organisations to rethink the structure of their marketing teams. They want to take advantage of new tools and build the capabilities and tools that are available to the modern marketer. In response to these changes, Econsultancy conducts ongoing research to identify a […]
1. Introduction The global coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic has had an unprecedented impact, affecting almost every aspect of daily life. Measures taken to slow the spread of the virus around the world have brought with them remarkable economic losses. The full economic impact of the crisis is at this stage unknown, but projections of the cost […]
Embark on a Blended Learning Journey
Our expert-led blended learning programme will help you and your organisation to grow and evolve, in line with the expectations of your customers. We can help you to update the skills of marketing, digital and ecommerce professionals, guiding you through a fully personalised and well-structured learning path.
Through cutting-edge face to face training, online classrooms and insightful content, we’ve helped some of the world’s most successful brands build their knowledge and capabilities in marketing.