1. Introduction Personalisation is all about delivering greater relevance to customers and providing a richer experience by serving the right message on the right channel at the right time. Companies that harness the power of personalisation and offer experiences tailored to each consumer’s specific needs will find their customers are more likely to continue their […]
Econsultancy research indicates that brands leading the way in Customer Experience (CX) are three times more likely to have exceeded their 2019 business goals. CX cannot be discussed without shining a light on personalisation, what it is and what it aims to be post GDPR and the crumbling of the third-party cookie.
This 60 minute analyst session covers:
- The business case for prioritising CX
- Implications for organisational transformation
- Personalisation and customer data management
- Balancing personalisation and regulation
If you are interested in booking a session with us or want to know more, please contact: email@example.com
It’s easy to get lost when it comes to large and lofty topics, so let’s get back to basics and explore the term, what it means, and how organisations can excel. (Before we start, remember to check out Econsultancy’s CX-related training courses). Finding value in brand interactions Forrester defines customer experience as ‘how customers perceive […]
1. Executive Summary In this report we interview a number of global marketing leaders in order to understand how they have implemented customer experience (CX) strategies, the challenges they have faced along the way and the lessons they have learned. We have also surveyed our extensive subscriber base of marketers, agency heads and technology experts […]
Customer experience (CX) has been a hot topic for a number of years now, with global brands like Airbnb and Apple setting the standard (and expectations) for what customer experience should look like.
Overall, however, brands with a great CX tend to cover a multitude of bases – ensuring that customers are satisfied at each and every touchpoint. So, delving a little deeper (and away from the most obvious brands) here are just a few examples and the reasons why they excel. 1. i-escape.com – superbly researched travel content […]
Introduction Many marketing leaders have been forced to rethink the structure of their marketing teams in order to take advantage of the new capabilities and tools that are available to the modern marketer. Many have also done so as a result of changes in the wider business landscape. In response to these changes, Econsultancy has […]
1. Introduction Marketers have always sought to find the most relevant buyers for their products. In the 1950s, this concept took a step forward when Wendell Smith published an award-winning article in the Journal of Marketing on product differentiation and market segmentation. This article put segmentations on the map for marketers, and soon market segmentations […]
1. Introduction The modern marketer’s dilemma “After several years of long Christmas lists to Santa, this year my girls could not think of anything they wanted. It dawned on me; my kids are not seeing marketing encouraging them to want things. My job and the jobs of future global marketers are getting more challenging. We […]
Embark on a Blended Learning Journey
Our expert-led blended learning programme will help you and your organisation to grow and evolve, in line with the expectations of your customers. We can help you to update the skills of marketing, digital and ecommerce professionals, guiding you through a fully personalised and well-structured learning path.
Through cutting-edge face to face training, online classrooms and insightful content, we’ve helped some of the world’s most successful brands build their knowledge and capabilities in marketing.