1. Introduction Personalisation is all about delivering greater relevance to customers and providing a richer experience by serving the right message on the right channel at the right time. Companies that harness the power of personalisation and offer experiences tailored to each consumer’s specific needs will find their customers are more likely to continue their […]
Econsultancy research indicates that brands leading the way in Customer Experience (CX) are more likely than their peers to exceed their business goals. Focusing on CX has implications for how organisations develop strategy, structure teams, optimise workflow as well as how they invest in and deploy technology.
This 60 minute analyst session covers:
- The business case for prioritising CX
- Implications for organisational transformation
- An exploration of the data, technology and strategy required to manage personalisation at scale
- The increasing importance of zero- and first-party data in enabling effective personalisation
If you are interested in booking a session with us or want to know more, please contact: email@example.com
1. Introduction The purpose of this guide is to provide an overview of customer journey mapping. It provides a simple starting point for anyone yet to map out their customer journeys. It is also a reference for those for whom the process is underway. This guide draws insights from those who have developed complex journeys […]
Introduction Many marketing leaders have been forced to rethink the structure of their marketing teams in order to take advantage of the new capabilities and tools that are available to the modern marketer. Many have also done so as a result of changes in the wider business landscape. In response to these changes, Econsultancy has […]
1. Introduction Marketers have always sought to find the most relevant buyers for their products. In the 1950s, this concept took a step forward when Wendell Smith published an award-winning article in the Journal of Marketing on product differentiation and market segmentation. This article put segmentations on the map for marketers, and soon market segmentations […]
1. Introduction The modern marketer’s dilemma “After several years of long Christmas lists to Santa, this year my girls could not think of anything they wanted. It dawned on me; my kids are not seeing marketing encouraging them to want things. My job and the jobs of future global marketers are getting more challenging. We […]
1. Executive Summary In this report we interview a number of global marketing leaders in order to understand how they have implemented customer experience (CX) strategies, the challenges they have faced along the way and the lessons they have learned. We have also surveyed our extensive subscriber base of marketers, agency heads and technology experts […]
Customer experience (CX) has been a hot topic for a number of years now, with global brands like Airbnb and Apple setting the standard (and expectations) for what customer experience should look like.
Overall, however, brands with a great CX tend to cover a multitude of bases – ensuring that customers are satisfied at each and every touchpoint. So, delving a little deeper (and away from the most obvious brands) here are just a few examples and the reasons why they excel. 1. i-escape.com – superbly researched travel content […]
Embark on a Blended Learning Journey
Our expert-led blended learning programme will help you and your organisation to grow and evolve, in line with the expectations of your customers. We can help you to update the skills of marketing, digital and ecommerce professionals, guiding you through a fully personalised and well-structured learning path.
Through cutting-edge face to face training, online classrooms and insightful content, we’ve helped some of the world’s most successful brands build their knowledge and capabilities in marketing.