Digital technologies such as mobile applications, search engines, customer review sites, marketplaces and social media have revolutionised the customer journey making the path to conversion more complex. Each new technology creates new customer touchpoints. With new touchpoints come new expectations and customer behaviour.
This 60 minute analyst session covers:
- The need for Customer Journey Mapping
- How to develop customer journey maps
- The role of segmentation and personas
If you are interested in booking a session with us or want to know more, please contact: email@example.com
1. Introduction The purpose of this guide is to provide an overview of customer journey mapping. It provides a simple starting point for anyone yet to map out their customer journeys. It is also a reference for those for whom the process is underway. This guide draws insights from those who have developed complex journeys […]
1. Introduction Marketers have always sought to find the most relevant buyers for their products. In the 1950s, this concept took a step forward when Wendell Smith published an award-winning article in the Journal of Marketing on product differentiation and market segmentation. This article put segmentations on the map for marketers, and soon market segmentations […]
Foreward We are living in a time where customer experience is the primary differentiator for many brands, for whom price and product are no longer sole consumer considerations. From retail to banking – customers are interacting with services in new ways, and it’s those that understand this engagement and act accordingly that will succeed. Indeed, […]
The results of cultivating a good understanding of customers and improving their experience are well understood. When excellent customer experience is achieved, marketers will better know how to engage with customers, consumers will be happier with our products and services, and, ideally, the business will have an improved bottom-line. To improve customer experience to any […]
The content of this briefing is taken from Econsultancy’s Customer Journey Mapping Best Practice Guide. This abridged version will cover: Pre-workshop Agree who attends Find a place Agree who moderates Create an agenda Include personas and hypotheses Mapping software. During workshop Successful facilitation Being the customer Teamwork Capturing conversation, Post-workshop Introduction Customer journey workshops help […]
Embark on a Blended Learning Journey
Our expert-led blended learning programme will help you and your organisation to grow and evolve, in line with the expectations of your customers. We can help you to update the skills of marketing, digital and ecommerce professionals, guiding you through a fully personalised and well-structured learning path.
Through cutting-edge face to face training, online classrooms and insightful content, we’ve helped some of the world’s most successful brands build their knowledge and capabilities in marketing.