A report exploring how organisations can adapt to changing circumstances by applying key agile principles to marketing, ecommerce and innovation practice, with best practice recommendations, case studies and useful frameworks for identifying the key building blocks of achieving greater agility, enhanced innovation and organisational change.
96% of marketing leaders say that Covid-19 lockdowns increased the priority of digital transformation at their company.
This 60 minute analyst session covers:
- What factors are driving digital transformation
- What lessons can be learnt from the pandemic to support digital transformation and ways of working for the future
- Overcoming the barriers to a great digital experience
- The need for agility and innovation and putting this into practice
If you are interested in booking a session with us or want to know more, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
A report drawing on the Effective Leadership in the Digital Age research, which set out to answer one key question: what does it mean to be a ‘digital leader’ in the context of digital transformation?
A guide combining insights from Econsultancy’s survey of more than 800 marketers and expert interviews and examining the trends, challenges and opportunities facing marketers as they move into the 2020s.
This report provides marketers with practical guidance and advice on how best to manage change in the context of rapidly shifting technology, consumer behaviour and market dynamics.
Pragmatic advice for marketers, HR professionals and other leaders about how to apply, support and promote a digital culture within teams and organisations, in order to enable greater agility and improved customer experience.
This best practice guide provides practical advice for empowering successful and powerful remote working. Also drawing on the results of the Covid-19 Business Impact survey, conducted in mid-March 2020, it offers a look at how businesses in the UK and North America are reacting to the Covid-19 pandemic.
A guide exploring in detail Econsultancy’s 10 Cs framework for building a Modern Marketing Mindset, also explaining the difference between mindset and ‘modern marketing mindset’, and looking at what mindset means for individual performance, career success and organisational goals.
A report aimed at helping marketers better understand data within the wider scope of digital transformation and how data underpins businesses. It sets out why digital transformation is needed, the role of data, the DaaS model, data strategy frameworks and why transformation can fail.
Adobe and Econsultancy’s report, now in its 11th year, based on a global survey of over 13,000 brand marketers, agency professionals and marketing technologists.
Every year I pick out the digital and marketing trends and developments which I believe will shape the industry and digital/marketing planning and thinking in the year ahead.
A report exploring the key lessons that can be learnt from responses to the Covid-19 pandemic from organisations in sectors, such as retail and education, that have seen an accelerated shift towards digital transformation, including actions businesses can take forward when the world starts to return to business as usual.
B2B businesses embarking on digital transformation programmes must factor in a growing demand for ecommerce and a shift in approach towards customer-centricity. This report provides best practice on the opportunities and challenges involved.
A look at the most important transformation stories arising from sectors from retail and grocery to finance, healthcare and travel.
This report defines best practice strategies, tactics and approaches from disruptive brands and businesses and distils key learnings that marketers can usefully apply in their day-to-day roles.
This report identifies, analyses and evaluates emerging ecommerce trends and considers how brands can navigate them.
This edition of the Ecommerce Quarterly covers the impact of Brexit, increasing demand for hybrid fulfilment options and innovations in ambient commerce.
A best practice guide for marketers looking to understand how to leverage AI, machine learning and predictive analytics to derive value from their data and gain a competitive edge.
A best practice guide offering an in-depth look at brand purpose: what defines it, how to create and implement a purpose, and featuring examples and ways to measure its impact.
1. Introduction 1.1. Executive summary Trust is seen as a crucial element of brand success. With increasing disruption and competition across all sectors, trust becomes even more important for brands to focus their efforts on. Last year, fake news was a highly contentious issue and it raised concerns about where a brand’s content was appearing. […]
1. Introduction 1.1. Executive summary Chatbots have seen a rise in popularity over the last few years, with the cost of implementing the technology going down and the curiosity around AI taking off. Nevertheless, the definitions around what a chatbot is and what a chatbot can do are still blurred. For the purpose of this […]
A best practice guide exploring the uses, challenges and opportunities of AR for marketers and investigating what the future of this technology might look like. It also explores whether AR will merely be a fad or a lasting form of digital engagement between marketers and consumers.
1. Introduction 1.1. Executive Summary Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of technology that has suffered from over-hyping and confusing language, but clarity is finally developing. AI is the ability of technology to make smart decisions in a human way in relation to such things as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages. […]
1. Introduction 1.1. Executive Summary The Internet of Things (IoT) refers to the embedding of sensors into objects so they can connect to each other and the environment via the internet. It promises a more seamless world where many decisions and actions are automated to make our lives better and easier, offering enhanced value and […]
A comprehensive summary of the most important trends in social media, including platform innovations and new entrants marketers need to be aware of.
The latest trends, developments and statistics in social media. Social Quarterly distils the most recent data and trends, aiming to provide a guide to what’s happening now in social media and what you should be keeping an eye on.
Embark on a Blended Learning Journey
Our expert-led blended learning programme will help you and your organisation to grow and evolve, in line with the expectations of your customers. We can help you to update the skills of marketing, digital and ecommerce professionals, guiding you through a fully personalised and well-structured learning path.
Through cutting-edge face to face training, online classrooms and insightful content, we’ve helped some of the world’s most successful brands build their knowledge and capabilities in marketing.