1. Introduction Econsultancy has been investigating the topic of marketing knowledge and skills for more than 20 years. In that time, we have conducted multiple research studies and interviewed thousands of marketing leaders and practitioners about the human capabilities required for success. One thing that has become clear is that some of the most important requirements for […]
Marketing is a profession in flux. Faced with changes in how marketing can be managed tactically as well as changes in purchasing behaviour brought about by Covid-19, many marketers have been forced to consider what the future of their industry will look like and what role they can play in that.
This 60 minute analyst session covers:
- Marketing, technology and behavioural trends in context
- The case for customer experience and customer journey management
- What marketers and organisations can do to prepare for the future
- Brand trust and purpose
If you are interested in booking a session with us or want to know more, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Introduction 1.1 Foreword A big thank you to everyone who took part in our research! Predicting the future is difficult at the best of times… but at Econsultancy we are always up for a challenge! We launched our new trends report in 2018 to shed some light into the future of marketing. Based on […]
1. Introduction We live in times of ‘agile’, ‘fail fast’, ‘beta testing’ and ‘lean startups’. The doubling of computer processing power every two years, as predicted by Moore’s law, has delivered exponentially increasing computational abilities. Vast data sets are now available to marketers, enabling them to respond to customer demands in real time or even […]
1. Foreword When I ask senior marketers to tell me what marketing framework they are most familiar with, they often suggest the 4Ps (Product, Price, Place and Promotion). This model was first published in 1960 by American marketing professor Edmund Jerome McCarthy in his book Basic Marketing: A Managerial Approach. This was in an era of […]
1. Introduction A survey of more than 2,500 global enterprise leaders conducted by Twilio in June 2020 found that 97% believe the Covid-19 pandemic has sped up digital transformation at their company. Of these, 68% believed that Covid-19 had sped up digital transformation “a great deal”, while 29% said it had sped up “somewhat”. For […]
Embark on a Blended Learning Journey
Our expert-led blended learning programme will help you and your organisation to grow and evolve, in line with the expectations of your customers. We can help you to update the skills of marketing, digital and ecommerce professionals, guiding you through a fully personalised and well-structured learning path.
Through cutting-edge face to face training, online classrooms and insightful content, we’ve helped some of the world’s most successful brands build their knowledge and capabilities in marketing.