1. Introduction The question of how leadership is changing in a digitally empowered world is a consistent theme in subscriber feedback and the digital transformation work that Econsultancy does with clients. 2015 saw the publication of Econsultancy’s initial research and report into Effective Leadership in the Digital Age, which was designed to provide insight into […]
In the post-cookie and GDPR compliant world, understanding how to measure the effectiveness of digital marketing has never been more important.
This 60 minute analyst session covers:
- Importance of digital marketing effectiveness and maximising ROI
- What impact have changes around regulations and cookies had on the way digital marketing effectiveness is undertaken
- What measurement methods are now available to marketers
- Thinking beyond short-term measures and about Customer Lifetime Value
If you are interested in booking a session with us or want to know more, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Introduction Personalisation is all about delivering greater relevance to customers and providing a richer experience by serving the right message on the right channel at the right time. Companies that harness the power of personalisation and offer experiences tailored to each consumer’s specific needs will find their customers are more likely to continue their […]
1. Introduction The aim of this report is to help demystify the GDPR for marketers, disseminate the findings from Econsultancy’s ‘Marketers and the GDPR: Are you Ready?’ survey and provide a clear action plan for how marketing teams can become GDPR compliant. It is critical that marketers understand how the GDPR affects them directly, along […]
Just as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a highly-anticipated and far-reaching update to European privacy law, came into effect on May 25, 2018, another major change to consumer privacy was being enacted in the United States: the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Over the past year, the marketing and advertising industry has been abuzz with talk of a ‘cookiepocalypse’.
1. Introduction: The Principles of ROI “The fundamental reason why anyone calculates ROI is to prove their existence, or their intention to do something,” says Raj Balasundaram, VP Solutions and Strategic Services at marketing platform Emarsys. Having the ability to accurately quantify the contribution that a marketing programme or strategy has had upon revenue and […]
1. Executive Summary Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) is considered one of the most important factors in determining present and future success of a business. However, less than half of those surveyed for this research said they were able to measure CLV. With it costing less to retain a customer than acquire a new one and […]
1. Introduction 1.1. Executive summary Trust is seen as a crucial element of brand success. With increasing disruption and competition across all sectors, trust becomes even more important for brands to focus their efforts on. Last year, fake news was a highly contentious issue and it raised concerns about where a brand’s content was appearing. […]
1. Introduction The modern marketer’s dilemma “After several years of long Christmas lists to Santa, this year my girls could not think of anything they wanted. It dawned on me; my kids are not seeing marketing encouraging them to want things. My job and the jobs of future global marketers are getting more challenging. We […]
1. Introduction 1.1. Executive Summary Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of technology that has suffered from over-hyping and confusing language, but clarity is finally developing. AI is the ability of technology to make smart decisions in a human way in relation to such things as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages. […]
1. Introduction Rapid changes in customer behaviour and digital markets have forced many organisations to rethink the structure of their marketing teams. They want to take advantage of new tools and build the capabilities and tools that are available to the modern marketer. In response to these changes, Econsultancy conducts ongoing research to identify a […]
1. Foreword When I ask senior marketers to tell me what marketing framework they are most familiar with, they often suggest the 4Ps (Product, Price, Place and Promotion). This model was first published in 1960 by American marketing professor Edmund Jerome McCarthy in his book Basic Marketing: A Managerial Approach. This was in an era of […]
Foreword Welcome to Adobe’s Digital Trends report, our annual survey of marketing, advertising, ecommerce, creative and technology professionals around the world. Now in its 10th year, Digital Trends continues to reveal the most significant shifts in the industry that are driving marketing strategies, company investment and consumer behaviour. This 10th edition of the report gives […]
Introduction Many marketing leaders have been forced to rethink the structure of their marketing teams in order to take advantage of the new capabilities and tools that are available to the modern marketer. Many have also done so as a result of changes in the wider business landscape. In response to these changes, Econsultancy has […]
Embark on a Blended Learning Journey
Our expert-led blended learning programme will help you and your organisation to grow and evolve, in line with the expectations of your customers. We can help you to update the skills of marketing, digital and ecommerce professionals, guiding you through a fully personalised and well-structured learning path.
Through cutting-edge face to face training, online classrooms and insightful content, we’ve helped some of the world’s most successful brands build their knowledge and capabilities in marketing.