A best practice guide providing marketers with overview of customer journey mapping and a simple starting point for anyone yet to map out their customer journeys.
With increased competition and tighter budgets, there has never been a better time for companies to focus on optimising customer journeys, driving customer retention and focusing on their loyalty strategies, particularly when increasing customer retention rates by 5% can lead to increases in profits by 25% to 95%.
This 60 minute analyst session covers:
- The importance of pursuing omnichannel excellence to focus on customer journeys and unifying data to deliver seamless and personalised customer experiences
- How good UX and user-centred design thinking can help with optimising customer journeys and retention
- Developing a customer retention strategy and investing in brand marketing
- Understanding customer lifecycles to drive customer engagement, loyalty and customer lifetime value.
If you are interested in booking a session with us or want to know more, please contact: email@example.com
This report offers practical and pragmatic advice for developing and implementing a successful customer experience strategy.
A best practice guide looking at the strategies marketers should deploy to transform new customers into repeat customers, as well as how to optimise long-term loyalty and advocacy among the highest value customers.
1. Introduction Econsultancy’s A Guide to Customer Experience Management features findings from its 2018 Customer Experience Management survey, conducted among 482 marketing professionals around the world in January and February 2018, including 299 client-side marketers and 183 agency marketers. For the purposes of this report, we have carried out separate analysis for both of these […]
This guide to user experience (UX) and interaction design equips readers with the knowledge, tools and techniques they need to deliver great user experiences and design products that people like to use.
This best practice guide looks at the feedback economy, why it is important, and the challenges and opportunities it presents brands. It explains how marketers can capitalise on ratings and reviews, including how to unearth insights from customer feedback, diffuse any emerging crises and measure its effectiveness as a channel.
Embark on a Blended Learning Journey
Our expert-led blended learning programme will help you and your organisation to grow and evolve, in line with the expectations of your customers. We can help you to update the skills of marketing, digital and ecommerce professionals, guiding you through a fully personalised and well-structured learning path.
Through cutting-edge face to face training, online classrooms and insightful content, we’ve helped some of the world’s most successful brands build their knowledge and capabilities in marketing.