Marketers needs to adopt significantly more agile ways of working and thinking to seamlessly fuse their existing knowledge and skills with a mindset to succeed.
This 60 minute analyst session covers:
- The knowledge and skills that marketers need to master in 2021
- Considerations for effective modern working including remote collaboration and problem solving
- The role of cultivating a marketing mindset in responding to change both as an individual and at an organisational level
If you are interested in booking a session with us or want to know more, please contact: email@example.com
1. Foreword When I ask senior marketers to tell me what marketing framework they are most familiar with, they often suggest the 4Ps (Product, Price, Place and Promotion). This model was first published in 1960 by American marketing professor Edmund Jerome McCarthy in his book Basic Marketing: A Managerial Approach. This was in an era of […]
1. Introduction Rapid changes in customer behaviour and digital markets have forced many organisations to rethink the structure of their marketing teams. They want to take advantage of new tools and build the capabilities and tools that are available to the modern marketer. In response to these changes, Econsultancy conducts ongoing research to identify a […]
1. Introduction Econsultancy has been investigating the topic of marketing knowledge and skills for more than 20 years. In that time, we have conducted multiple research studies and interviewed thousands of marketing leaders and practitioners about the human capabilities required for success. One thing that has become clear is that some of the most important requirements for […]
1. Introduction The objective of this report is to provide marketers with a practical guide to the essential principles, processes and practices surrounding the increasingly critical areas of product strategy and marketing. Digital has facilitated a growing proportion of business models to pivot towards direct-to-consumer propositions, and an ever-growing number of products to become services, […]
1. Introduction 1.1 Foreword A big thank you to everyone who took part in our research! Predicting the future is difficult at the best of times… but at Econsultancy we are always up for a challenge! We launched our new trends report in 2018 to shed some light into the future of marketing. Based on […]
1. Introduction The global coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic has had an unprecedented impact, affecting almost every aspect of daily life. Measures taken to slow the spread of the virus around the world have brought with them remarkable economic losses. The full economic impact of the crisis is at this stage unknown, but projections of the cost […]
Embark on a Blended Learning Journey
Our expert-led blended learning programme will help you and your organisation to grow and evolve, in line with the expectations of your customers. We can help you to update the skills of marketing, digital and ecommerce professionals, guiding you through a fully personalised and well-structured learning path.
Through cutting-edge face to face training, online classrooms and insightful content, we’ve helped some of the world’s most successful brands build their knowledge and capabilities in marketing.