This report identifies common marketing and business problems that research can help solve and provides a practical introduction to the main research tools, techniques and methodologies that can drive faster customer-centric decision-making.
Key to responding to changing customer needs and driving customer satisfaction, loyalty and turning happy customers into brand advocates is a good understanding of customers.
This 60 minute analyst session covers:
- The benefits of putting the customer at the centre and adopting a customer centric culture
- Tools and techniques to gain a better understanding of your customers
- Creating a feedback mechanism and leveraging customer interactions
- Developing a single view of the customer with an integrated data strategy
If you are interested in booking a session with us or want to know more, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
A report uncovering best practice principles and considerations for developing a personalisation strategy, also providing supporting evidence for why companies should be placing personalisation high on their agenda and explores ways to develop personalisation capabilities.
This webinar contains practical advice for senior and mid-level marketers on how to use Customer Journey Mapping to articulate the relationship their business has with its customers in an increasingly complex multi-channel and multi-platform world.
A best practice guide exploring the benefits and challenges of segmentation and personas, explaining why and how to use market segmentation, communication segmentation, customer segmentation and personas.
A best practice guide providing marketers with an understanding of product strategy and marketing fundamentals, enabling them to successfully navigate where marketing and product disciplines cross over, and drive business benefit.
A best practice guide looking at the strategies marketers should deploy to transform new customers into repeat customers, as well as how to optimise long-term loyalty and advocacy among the highest value customers.
This best practice guide looks at the feedback economy, why it is important, and the challenges and opportunities it presents brands. It explains how marketers can capitalise on ratings and reviews, including how to unearth insights from customer feedback, diffuse any emerging crises and measure its effectiveness as a channel.
1. Executive Summary Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) is considered one of the most important factors in determining present and future success of a business. However, less than half of those surveyed for this research said they were able to measure CLV. With it costing less to retain a customer than acquire a new one and […]
A guide combining insights from Econsultancy’s survey of more than 800 marketers and expert interviews and examining the trends, challenges and opportunities facing marketers as they move into the 2020s.
A report aimed at helping marketers better understand data within the wider scope of digital transformation and how data underpins businesses. It sets out why digital transformation is needed, the role of data, the DaaS model, data strategy frameworks and why transformation can fail.
1. Introduction 1.1. Executive summary With an increasing number of digital channels, the time, attention and trust that consumers have to give to marketing content is fragmented. To make matters worse, consumers’ unprecedented power to control their media experiences has made it more challenging than ever to reach them. On the other hand, marketers have […]
1. Introduction: The Principles of ROI “The fundamental reason why anyone calculates ROI is to prove their existence, or their intention to do something,” says Raj Balasundaram, VP Solutions and Strategic Services at marketing platform Emarsys. Having the ability to accurately quantify the contribution that a marketing programme or strategy has had upon revenue […]
A best practice guide examining the challenges that will arise due to the technical and regulatory changes to the way marketers can measure digital marketing effectiveness, and looking at how marketers can overcome them.
This report defines best practice strategies, tactics and approaches from disruptive brands and businesses and distils key learnings that marketers can usefully apply in their day-to-day roles.
1. Introduction Econsultancy’s A Guide to Customer Experience Management features findings from its 2018 Customer Experience Management survey, conducted among 482 marketing professionals around the world in January and February 2018, including 299 client-side marketers and 183 agency marketers. For the purposes of this report, we have carried out separate analysis for both of these […]
A guide providing marketers with a framework for developing a social media strategy, summarising the main considerations including frameworks and models for connecting with audiences, successful strategies for integrating customer service into social media and the opportunities of social listening.
Embark on a Blended Learning Journey
Our expert-led blended learning programme will help you and your organisation to grow and evolve, in line with the expectations of your customers. We can help you to update the skills of marketing, digital and ecommerce professionals, guiding you through a fully personalised and well-structured learning path.
Through cutting-edge face to face training, online classrooms and insightful content, we’ve helped some of the world’s most successful brands build their knowledge and capabilities in marketing.