The entries are in and the votes have been counted, so it’s time to reveal the shortlist for the inaugural Masters of Marketing!
The awards are a combination of Econsultancy’s Digitals and Marketing Week’s Engage Awards, so as you can imagine the quality of entries has been extremely high.
All of the shortlisted campaigns will be featured in The Masters Gallery at the Festival of Marketing in November, so make sure to buy your ticket for this inspirational event.
Well, actually that’s not entirely true. There are 46 categories this year covering a variety of industries and disciplines, so there simply isn’t space to list them all here.
So while you can read the full list over on the Festival of Marketing website, here we’ll focus on the Grand Prix categories, beginning with the two that are open to a public vote.
And without further ado…
Brand of the Year
You can cast your vote for Brand of the Year here.
Marketer of the Year
Go here to vote for Marketer of the Year.
- Kenny Jacobs, Ryanair
- Tanya Joseph, Sport England
- Rebecca Snell, Lego UK
- Jacco van der Linden, Heineken China
- Lynton Crosby, Conservative Party
Rising Star of the Year
- Alice Boardman, SCA Hygiene Products
- Angie Ferrara, Bird and Bird
- Claire Canty, Weetabix
- Danielle Hughes, British Heart Foundation
- Sarah Davis, Teletext Holidays
Reinvention of the Year
- Hostelworld & Lucky Generals for Hostelworld: Meet the World
- Joint for TSB, In Financial Services, Being a Brand with Values can be a Valuable Thing
- Publicis Chemistry for Royal Mail MarketReach, MailMen
- University of Reading, Limitless
Agency of the Year
- Lucky Generals
- Stein IAS
Get your tickets
Taking place on 11-12 November in London, the award-winning Festival of Marketing is the place where marketers, brands and agencies meet to celebrate, discover and shape the future of marketing.
The lineup includes headliners Sir Alan Sugar, Monica Lewinsky and astronaut Colonel Chris Hadfield, alongside marketers from brands such as HSBC, BBC, Virgin, Unilever, Sony, Net-A-Porter, Aston Martin, and Coca-Cola.
So make sure to buy your tickets today.