Our esteemed jury has been hard at work sorting the great from the good, and the Masters of Marketing Awards 2016 shortlist can finally be revealed.
The winners will be announced on 4 October, during a big bash that will kick off the Festival of Marketing.
As usual, shortlisted work will be displayed in the Masters Gallery to 3,000 marketers at the Festival, which runs 5-6 October (buy your tickets here).
There are 33 categories this year, from industry gongs to awards for masters of disciplines such as PR, search and advertising.
You can read the entire shortlist on the Festival of Marketing website, but here we’ll reveal nominees of the four Grand Prix categories.
Without further ado…
Brand of the Year
- Pret A Manger
Agency of the Year
Marketer of the Year
- Alexandra Dimiziani, Regional Marketing Director EMEA, Airbnb
- Alistair Macrow, SVP Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, McDonald’s Restaurants
- Kerris Bright, Chief Marketing Office, Virgin Media
- Mark Evans, Marketing Director, Direct Line Group
- Mark Palmer, Group Marketing Director, Pret A Manger
- Mimi Turner, Marketing Director, The Lad Bible Group
Rising Star of the Year
- Chris Goldson, Digital Campaign Lead, IMI Precision Engineering
- Liz Beadon, Lifecycle Manager, Virgin Red
- Sandra van der Reest, CRM Manager, WorldRemit
- Simona Gaia Bara, Marketing Manager Digital Imaging, Sony UK
- Tom Young, Digital Marketing Executive, Just Retirement
Get your tickets
Taking place on October 5-6 in London, the award-winning Festival of Marketing is the place where marketers, brands and agencies meet to celebrate, discover and shape the future of marketing.
The lineup includes headliners Steve Wozniak and Martin Sorrell, alongside marketers from brands such as Adidas, Airbnb, KLM, NSPCC, Tesco and Uber.
So make sure to buy your tickets today.