AI for Marketing: Short Course
Imagine your team taking full advantage of artificial intelligence in marketing operations, creativity and campaign optimisation.
We’ve assembled a diverse mix of live and on-demand learning, research and trends analysis, that seamlessly fits into your team’s busy schedules.
In just four weeks, your team will gain the skills to:
- Identify AI’s potential to improve marketing outcomes
- Map the benefits across the customer journey
- Start implementing AI techniques right away
The AI for Marketing Short Course is a CPD accredited learning plan designed to equip your teams with the knowledge and tools needed to seamlessly integrate AI into marketing operations and campaign execution.
The course entails:
Week One: A live kick-off session on AI Across the Customer Journey, with Econsultancy Analyst Rose Keen.
Week Two: On-demand learning to master AI fundamentals, explore real-world examples across different industries, and get ready for the upcoming workshop.
Week Three: A half-day workshop led by renowned marketing expert Neil Perkin, author of Building the Agile Business and host of Econsultancy’s Digital Shift trends briefings.
Weeks Four and beyond: Enjoy continued access to Econsultancy’s latest trends, best practice research and case studies on AI application in marketing.
Plus you’ll have the keys to our database of emerging tools and marketing prompt library.
Elevate your marketing team’s performance through AI
Live kickoff session on AI across the Customer Journey
Hour workshop delivered by renowned expert, Neil Perkin
On-demand lessons from the AI channel
Hours of CPD accreditation
AI workshop Agenda
Your AI Workshop will be led by Neil Perkin, an international thought leader and published author of Digital Transformation and Agile Marketing, as well as host of Google Firestarters.
Packed with knowledge and insights, you’ll cover:
- An immersion into AI for marketing and ecommerce: Uncover the basics of how AI functions, explore various types of machine learning and learn how they can be harnessed to enhance your marketing and ecommerce goals.
- The role of AI across the customer journey: From segmentation to targeting, content generation to programmatic bidding, predictive analytics to driving conversions, understand how AI plays a crucial role throughout the customer journey.
- Creating the conditions for success: Discover techniques for evaluating and enhancing outcomes and explore the importance of fostering a data-driven culture to enable your teams to fully capitalise on the real benefits of AI application.
Who the course is for
This course is tailor-made for marketing and ecommerce teams looking to expand their horizons, embrace new skills and unlock new perspectives in marketing and ecommerce.
Developed for generalist practitioners – those who are keen to not only grasp key concepts but also effectively communicate and collaborate with colleagues and agency partners.
Improve your marketing effectiveness with AI
"*" indicates required fields
We would like to communicate with you regarding the products and services of the Xeim Group that may be of interest to you. As well as Econsultancy, these brands are listed here. If you do NOT want to receive these marketing communications, please email email@example.com
What other clients say about us
“We have been working with Econsultancy over the last two years to enhance the skills and capabilities of our global CRM community. Employees’ feedback on the training was exceptional, and the live case studies that they worked on have the potential to generate £100m for our business.”
“The Dyson Commercial Academy led by Econsultancy is hugely important to set our people up for digital success and to help us keep up with our pace of growth, ambitious plans, and the complexities of global expansion.”
“Econsultancy has been an outstanding partner in helping us drive digital transformation across our teams.”
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long is the course?
The course takes four weeks
- When does the course start?
The start date for the next cohort will be announced shortly.
- What are the time requirements?
Please allow 10 hours over the four week course
- How many CPD credits do I get?
You will achieve 10 hours of CPD accreditation
- Can I enrol in the course as an individual?
This course is designed for teams of up to 25 people
- How much does it cost?
Please fill the form above and all the details for your team will be shared with you.