1. Introduction This report is a complementary guide to Econsultancy’s current suite of social media best practice guides, including Social Media Strategy, Social Media Platforms and Paid Social Media Advertising. It outlines the strategic approaches, use cases, considerations and useful guidelines for B2B marketers to consider when devising their social media strategy. 1.1. Executive summary […]
20% of B2B organisations say 'optimising the customer experience' is the most exciting opportunity in 2019
Discover the digital-related trends that are driving marketing and customer experience strategies, in the 2019 Digital Trends report, published by Econsultancy in association with Adobe.
Based on a global survey of nearly 13,000 industry professionals working for both brands and agencies, it focuses on what companies are prioritising and what they regard as the greatest challenges.
Latest Research, Trends and Best Practice
Introduction Welcome to the first Digital Outlook report published by Econsultancy. This hype-free report draws on expert opinion in industry, as well as our research, to pick out topics that marketers may not have engaged with in 2018, but perhaps should do in 2019. The topics discussed are mostly tactical, highlighting emerging technology and processes […]
B2B Customer Journey Mapping Canvas
This handy template was created to help marketers ensure they match the right content with the right stage of the customer journey – including the post-purchase journey. It draws on key questions such as:
- What activities does the customer do in their day-to-day work?
- What pains do they experience?
- What actions do you need to take to nudge them along the customer journey?
- What formats or content types might they want?
1. Foreword by AdRoll Account-based marketing is a combination of people, processes and technology that, if deployed intelligently, will complement existing marketing programs to close bigger deals more efficiently. Account-Based Marketing: A Practical Guide is your manual to achieving that alignment and running efficient ABM. This guide will provide practical, actionable advice and tips on […]
1. Executive summary The State of B2B Marketing Automation report, published by Econsultancy in association with Act-On, is based on a survey of more than 350 B2B marketing professionals. The aim of the research is to explore the maturity of marketing automation, looking at adoption levels and types of strategies organizations are using. The study […]
1. Executive Summary Digitisation is rapidly changing B2B businesses and it is crucial that companies transform and respond to these challenges. According to McKinsey, turning your company into a top-quartile B2B digital player can increase revenue by 3.5%. Rising expectations from customers and prospects is also driving digital transformation as B2B buyers increasingly expect the […]
Looking for B2B statistics and market data?
Browse, save and export the hundreds of B2B statistics and charts collated in Econsultancy’s new and improved Internet Statistics Database. Constantly updated to reflect the latest findings.
From the Blog
B2B marketers are worried about offending audiences with humor. What’s new?
We can do wonderful things with marketing technology these days.
Account-based marketing (ABM) is a hot term as of late, with B2B marketers seeing it as somewhat of a panacea given the amount of noise in the market – particularly within the battleground of the inbox.
Search and compare against hundreds of B2B and B2C performance metrics, from site search engagement and conversion rate to email open rate, with Econsultancy’s Performance Benchmarks tool.