B2B Customer Journey Mapping Canvas
This handy template was created to help marketers ensure they match the right content with the right stage of the customer journey – including the post-purchase journey. It draws on key questions such as:
- What activities does the customer do in their day-to-day work?
- What pains do they experience?
- What actions do you need to take to nudge them along the customer journey?
- What formats or content types might they want?
1. Foreword by AdRoll Account-based marketing is a combination of people, processes and technology that, if deployed intelligently, will complement existing marketing programs to close bigger deals more efficiently. Account-Based Marketing: A Practical Guide is your manual to achieving that alignment and running efficient ABM. This guide will provide practical, actionable advice and tips on […]
1. Executive summary The State of B2B Marketing Automation report, published by Econsultancy in association with Act-On, is based on a survey of more than 350 B2B marketing professionals. The aim of the research is to explore the maturity of marketing automation, looking at adoption levels and types of strategies organizations are using. The study […]
1. Executive Summary Digitisation is rapidly changing B2B businesses and it is crucial that companies transform and respond to these challenges. According to McKinsey, turning your company into a top-quartile B2B digital player can increase revenue by 3.5%. Rising expectations from customers and prospects is also driving digital transformation as B2B buyers increasingly expect the […]
Looking for B2B statistics and market data?
Browse, save and export the hundreds of B2B statistics and charts collated in Econsultancy’s new and improved Internet Statistics Database. Constantly updated to reflect the latest findings.
From the Blog
Dan Reed is head of digital capabilities at Barclaycard Business. At the Festival of Marketing day one, he gave an impassioned talk about how his team has made digital performance and engagement a priority, in the process transforming their skillsets and meeting user needs.
Roll up, roll up, get your digital marketing stats.
Econsultancy recently surveyed over 500 marketers across the Asia-Pacific region for its report, State of B2B Ecommerce in ANZ, Southeast Asia and India, published in association with Magento.
Search and compare against hundreds of B2B and B2C performance metrics, from site search engagement and conversion rate to email open rate, with Econsultancy’s Performance Benchmarks tool.