Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
Whether you're new to SEO or an experienced consultant we all prefer automated tools, free when possible, which make our life just a bit easier at times and allow us to spend more time on the creative elements of the SEO work. By successfully using these tools and others, you'll be able to concentrate on what you do best.
Below are some of my favorite tools which I normally recommend on my blog to support your SEO work:
Basic SEO health check and analysis
1. Website Grader by Hubspot - Website.Grader.com is a free SEO tool that measures the marketing effectiveness potential of a website. It provides a score that incorporates elements such as website traffic, SEO, social popularity and other technical factors. It also provides some basic advice on how the website can be improved from a marketing perspective.
2. Content Duplication finder by Virante - Virante's content duplication tool can diagnose common causes and effects of duplicate content penalties such as server headers, Google index issues and more.
3. Builtwith by Gary Brewer - BuiltWith.com is a website analysis tool, providing technical analysis and SEO optimization information to assist in your website's SEO effectiveness.
4. Quarkbase - Quarkbase.com is the great way to find website information including social bookmarking stats, Alexa ranking, related sites and domain information.
Basic back link analysis
5. Yahoo Site Explorer is a fantastic tool for basic back link information, to view the most popular pages from any site and to dive into a comprehensive site map.
6. Google Browser by Touchgraph - TG Google Browser is a free Java application which you can use to explore the connections between related websites.
Basic on-page analysis
7. SEO Browser by Anduro Marketing and McAnerin International Inc - SEO-Browser.com is a free tool which lets you see your website like a search engine sees it. Useful to find image with no alt text, to ensure drop downs are crawlable and much more.
8. Image Analyzer by Juicy Studio - Image Analyzer will highlight images without alt text, long image names and much more. Because image optimisation is essential for successful SEO, image analyzers are an absolute must.
9. Server Header Checker by SEO Consultants - Server Header Checker allows you to analyze your non www homepage version and other pages to check that the server header is returning a 301 redirect response, 200 OK response etc.
10. Popuri by Xavier Larrea - Popuri.us allows you to quickly check your link popularity across social bookmarking sites, Google Page Rank and much more.
Which tools are you using?