Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
VoucherCodes.co.uk picked up four awards at last night's a4uAwards ceremony for the affiliate marketing industry.
Econsultancy's Research Director Linus Gregoriadis was among the judges who praised VoucherCodes.co.uk's platform and its 'smart and transparent approach to working with partners.'
The company picked up the awards for Best Retail Publisher of the Year, Best Travel & Leisure Publisher of the Year and the affiliates4u Community Choice Publisher of the Year, whilst its Fitness First ‘free gym pass’ activity also secured it Best Lead Generation Campaign of the Year.
VoucherCodes has benefited from the rise in consumers using cashback and voucher code sites to make savings, and now has over a million members, with 25,000 joining every week.
According to affiliates4u founder Matthew Wood:
VoucherCodes.co.uk is now very much seen as a must-visit destination site for savvy online shoppers and at the same time, it has established itself as a key marketing partner with top Advertisers. As a respected and sustainable business model, as well as an innovative brand in its own right, VoucherCodes.co.uk has really set the bar for sites of this kind and I’m sure it will also provide inspiration for further growth in the market.
Affiliate Window picked up three awards, for Community Choice Network of the Year, Account Manager of the Year, while its work with Sainsbury’s also saw it walk away with Best New Entrant in Affiliate Marketing.
Other winners included:
- Best 3rd Party Application: Storm for Affiliates from DC Storm
- Best Advertiser Incentive: Red Letter Days
- Best Agency in Affiliate Marketing: Existem Affiliate Management
- Best Paid Search Partnership: Artemis8 with Premier Inn
- Best Use of Affiliate Marketing as Part of a Wider Marketing Campaign: SKY
- Innovation Award (Advertiser): eBay Partner Network
- Innovation Award (Network): AffiliateFuture for White Label Travel Products
- Innovation Award (Publisher): top10.co.uk
- Finance Vertical (Publisher): Quidco for NatWest Home Insurance
- Finance Vertical (Advertiser): CreditExpert from Experian