Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
With the rise of user-generated content ('UGC') and blogging, there is a growing need to be able to monitor, engage with, and respond to what is being said about you, your brand, product or service online.
But what tools, products or services are out there to help you track, analyse and report on all this activity?
Certainly from a base of very few online brand monitoring services only a year or two ago, quite a few more have appeared recently. However, there still aren't that many that I'm aware of, or that are considered 'market leading'.
Following are the ones that I've come across - do suggest others (even if you are the provider of the service yourself)!
(NB I'm really only listing here actual technology solutions as opposed to services provided by PR agencies etc.)
- Market Sentinel - http://www.marketsentinel.com/
- Nielsen BuzzMetrics - http://www.nielsenbuzzmetrics.com/
- InfluenceMonitor - http://www.onalytica.com/influence_monitor.aspx
- Brandwatch - http://www.magpie.net/brandwatch.html
- Brand Noise - http://www.bigmouthmedia.com/products_services/brand-noise/
- Factiva Insight: Reputation Intelligence - http://www.factiva.com/factivainsight/reputation/index.asp?node=menuElem2222&from=
- MarketClusters - http://www.marketclusters.com/
- Seer - http://www.goodtechnology.com (nothing on the site about it though)