Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
We all know how popular (and often overhyped) social media has become over the past few years, but it's always good to remind ourselves of its true size with the latest statistics and figures.
Here, Dream Systems Media presents the must-know numbers from the biggest and best networks, based on AdAge data.
Some of the most interesting highlights are below, see the infographic for full details:
- Auto-posting to Facebook decreases likes and comments by 70%
- B2C Facebook results go up by 30% on Sundays
- 34% of marketers have generated leads using Twitter and 20% have closed deals using Twitter
- 55% of people access Twitter via their mobiles
- 40% of bloggers consider themselves professionals
- 56% of college students said that if they were offered a job by a company that banned social media use, they’d turn it down