Most popular posts this month
- 18 pivotal web design trends for 2014
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- 20 stunning examples of minimal mobile UI design
- 18 useful custom Google Analytics reports, segments and dashboards for SEO
- Responsive design: 25 of the best sites from 2013
- Prince and 3RDEYEGIRL's London shows give a masterclass in word-of-mouth marketing
Most commented posts this month
- M&S launches new website, focuses on curation, clustering and content 36 comments
- 10 websites that aren’t responsive (and probably should be) 25 comments
- Gmail offers unsubscribe link and the world of email marketing comes to an end 22 comments
- The 'unGoogleable' band name is dead 22 comments
- Responsive web design: five reasons why it may not be the right answer 19 comments
- Bitcoin: so much more than a currency 19 comments
Popular blog tags (by posts)
Ben is an international marketing technology industry expert and founder of Attributely. He has over 15 years’ experience in the marketing technology and agency space, helping define leading consumer marketing strategies, to enable organizations to maximize the value from their existing marketing investments, using rich insight underpinned by data.
Ben specialises in how technology and data can deliver creative solutions for organisations to give them a unique competitive edge in the marketplace. His strategic and creative ideation on marketing solutions means organisations realise a rapid ROI, by focusing on achievable projects for short-term gain, whilst delivering a sustainable longer term strategy.
Ben previously held global roles with Pitney Bowes Software, Portrait Software, RAPP, DDB, smartFOCUS, Unica and Chordiant /Prime Response with in depth knowledge in the area of marketing technology strategy and how this can be leveraged through Marketing Automation, Multi-channel Campaign Management, Marketing Analytics, Real-time Decisioning and Database Marketing.