Most popular posts this month
- 18 pivotal web design trends for 2014
- 24 beautifully-designed web dashboards that data geeks will love
- 20 stunning examples of minimal mobile UI design
- 18 useful custom Google Analytics reports, segments and dashboards for SEO
- Responsive design: 25 of the best sites from 2013
- Prince and 3RDEYEGIRL's London shows give a masterclass in word-of-mouth marketing
Most commented posts this month
- M&S launches new website, focuses on curation, clustering and content 36 comments
- 10 websites that aren’t responsive (and probably should be) 25 comments
- Gmail offers unsubscribe link and the world of email marketing comes to an end 22 comments
- The 'unGoogleable' band name is dead 22 comments
- Responsive web design: five reasons why it may not be the right answer 20 comments
- Bitcoin: so much more than a currency 20 comments
Popular blog tags (by posts)
We are a tight-knit (and perfectly formed) team of online pioneers. We embraced online marketing – search in particular –before the birth of Google, and continue quietly (and consistently) to break new ground in our field. Ambergreen is a leading and well-renowned search marketing agency in the UK, creating bespoke internet marketing solutions for its clients since the company’s inception in 2001.
We love what we do. We’re proud of what we achieve and the manner in which we go about our business. We don’t dabble on the dark side, rather we embrace ‘best practice’ and then find ways to do it better, faster and more effectively.
While our background is in search, both natural and paid, our experience has developed us into comprehensive online marketers. Search doesn’t exist in a vacuum; customers are customers no matter where they interact with a brand and our clients reap the benefits every day of embracing all-encompassing marketing strategies.