Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
We are constantly being told that the publishing industry is suffering, yet sites such as BuzzFeed continue to flourish by finding new ways to create content that people want to share.
But BuzzFeed is focused on the younger, cat-gif-loving generation, as are many of its competitors.
Now, new publishers are beginning to find gaps in the market: shareable content but for a different audience.
It's time to announce the most shared video ads of 2015.
As you’d expect there are a couple of usual-suspect Christmas numbers in there, along with no fewer than three appearances from Adidas.
It’s that time again, when we cover some of the best US digital marketing stats we’ve seen in the past seven days or so.
From punctuated emails to online-to-offline marketing, not to mention some really good news for advertisers, there is plenty to get exciting about this week.
No doubt you’re all sick of hearing about ad blocking by now, but it has opened up some interesting conversations around alternative ways for publishers to make money.
Affiliate marketing is one such method, and it is also a way for retailers to sell more products with relatively little up-front investment.
In this post I’m going to cover everything you need to know if you’re new to affiliate marketing, whether you’re a retailer or a publisher.
Why is this day such a big one for marketing? No, it’s not because of that bloody advert.
Today is the day you lucky people get another dose of the weekly Econsultancy digital marketing stats round-up.
This week we’ll be covering lots of Christmas trends and forecasts along with some interesting findings around mobile, multichannel and much more.
On 30th November 2015 The Sun paywall will come crumbling down.
It's fairly obvious why Rebekah Brooks made the decision; publishers are nothing without the reach of social media and this U-turn perhaps proves that subscription models need to be flexible, balanced carefully with (increasingly native) advertising revenue.
Pageviews are the oxygen that keeps every revenue flame burning. But rather than me harping on about advertising and social media, I thought I'd tell the story of The Sun paywall in statistics alone. Here we go...
First-party data could prove to be the future of online display advertising, according to our new report Digital Publishing: Increasing Advertiser Value Through Data and Identity.
Published in partnership with Signal, the report reveals the opportunities for publishers in the troubled digital advertising world.
My view on ad-blocking has always been pretty hostile.
I can’t understand why the same people who seem to value the web the most are the most likely to not want to make some kind of contribution to it.
Value this content, network or platform? Either pay for it directly or accept that you will have to make some other trade-off.
Mark Twain once said, ‘There are lies, damned lies and statistics other than the ones included in the weekly Econsultancy digital marketing stats round-up.’
What a guy.
Remember all those 'data is the new oil' articles?
Well, to continue the tawdry analogy, is that oil burning with a clean flame?
Are companies using data to improve services for customers, or is it merely about advertising to them? And how will data brokerage and sharing need to change in the coming years?
Five per cent of people don’t believe the weekly Econsultancy digital marketing stats round-up is the best thing to grace the internet since someone put special effects over that Star Wars Kid video.
But when we studied that 5%, 98% turned out to be malicious bots while the other 2% were simply put off by these rambling, irrelevant and frankly unamusing intros.
With ad blocking being such a talking point in the digital marketing world at the moment, there has been much debate around what advertisers and publishers could do to help tackle the problem.
One thing that has almost certainly contributed to the rising popularity of ad blocking software is the fact that many publishers insist on using hideous or intrusive ads in the form of giant flashing banners or autoplay videos.