Enter a search term such as “mobile analytics” or browse our content using the filters above.
That’s not only a poor Scrabble score but we also couldn’t find any results matching
Check your spelling or try broadening your search.
Sorry about this, there is a problem with our search at the moment.
Please try again later.
We’re halfway through January already, which means it’s basically nearly Christmas again, which is exactly why we’ve got, among other things, even more holiday season digital marketing stats for you.
Oh stop complaining.
We’re trying to educate you through the medium of data so that next Christmas you can smash your targets out of the park.
You should be out in the streets cheering our name. Or something...
It’s Christmas Eve, which means that our blog traffic will have reached the end of its death spiral as the last remaining stragglers finally leave the office and head off to see their loved ones.
In order that our cherished audience doesn’t miss out on any digital marketing gold while they're celebrating Christmas and the New Year, we’ll be signing off until January 4.
That’s right, no new posts or Daily Pulse newsletters for an entire week.
This has the added benefit of protecting our own egos from the harsh reality of the holiday period pageview stats.
For those of you looking for something more from your Christmas campaign than a cynically tear-inducing clip of an old and lonely man completely disregarding the laws of physics, these Christmas experiential marketing campaigns are for you.
From a beer-dispensing Christmas tree to a bank made entirely from gingerbread, there is plenty to get inspired by here.
Well this is rather exciting. The final stats round-up before we all (sort of) detach ourselves from the digital marketing ecosystem and play that wonderful annual game of seeing how close we can get to actually eating and drinking ourselves to a fat and happy death.
So it is with pre-near-fat-and-happy-death levels of pleasure that I present to you some of the most interesting digital marketing stats we’ve seen in the past week.
Consumer expectations have changed dramatically in recent years, and customer loyalty is at an all-time low.
People will simply seek out not only the best deal but also the most satisfying customer experience, so online retailers must do everything they can to remain competitive.
We so very rarely see quirky or 'marmite' video creative where brands are perceived to be taking a risk.
That's especially true in the holiday period, when most brands tend to sprinkle some glitter over their ad campaigns, or add some warm humour (daft at a push, e.g. Lidl).
This is partly why Robert Dyas' new commercial has made such a big impact, with more than 400,000 YouTube views in its first weekend.
As the year draws to a close, here's some final advertiser inspiration to make those ad budgets work harder.
December is almost here and many of us have already made a start on our Christmas shopping.
One of the most useful things about our Internet Statistics Compendium (ISC) is that it is a really quick way to browse festive trends from the last few years to get a good idea of how important digital channels will be to shoppers in the lead up to the 25th.
This month I thought I’d use this blog post to pick out some key stats – incorporated into the Ecommerce and Customer Experience documents of our ISC – to look at how Christmas 2015 might play out among online and multichannel retailers in the UK.
As a famous news anchor once said, “60% of the time, the weekly Econsultancy digital marketing stats round-up is engaging every time.”
He was wrong, of course. 98% of people who’ve read this round-up say they now look forward to it more than Christmas, and the other 2% misunderstood the question and thought Christmas was a code word for stats round-up.
We’ve all been there: that little card comes through your letterbox saying ‘sorry we missed you’ and your parcel then enters an eternal state of postal purgatory because the post office opening times conveniently coincide with your working hours.
Or, worse: you take a day off to receive the parcel and those pesky delivery people stick the card through anyway and insist you just didn’t hear them knocking all the way from the other side of your 100-square foot studio flat.
Earlier this week I wrote an article on Econsultancy about Black Friday and whether UK retailers will abstain or get involved with the American inspired retail holiday.
Well, like in politics, a week is a long time in retail. Today might be Armistice Day in Europe, and a day of sombre reflection, but in China it’s the wildly popular Singles’ Day sales frenzy.
Pret A Manger has begun promoting its Christmas lunch sandwich across social media in a deceptively simple campaign.
As Pret's work included one of the few conceptually-sound promoted tweets I've seen, I thought it was worth a quick post to detail why I like the campaign.