In October more than 1,000 senior marketing professionals will attend Econsultancy’s JUMP event to learn how to join up online and offline marketing. We have assembled a really wonderful line up of speakers who will share knowledge and insight. It promises to be a great event.
As part of our move into multichannel territory we’ve been trying to raise awareness of the issues, challenges and opportunities involved with joined up marketing. We launched a JUMP magazine and a multichannel marketing blog, and now we’d like to invite the world’s marketing bloggers to take part in the #JUMPchallenge.
And yes, there’s an iPad to be won…
To take part in the challenge, all you need to do is to write a blog post using one (or both) of these titles:
- ‘How to achieve excellence in joined-up marketing’
- ‘Why it’s worth your while to join up online and offline marketing’ (can include case studies)
When you’re done, simply publish the post on your own blog and include this sentence:
- This post is part of the #JUMPchallenge, a blogging competition designed to raise awareness of how to join up online and offline marketing, launched to support Econsultancy’s JUMP event.
The winning blogger will receive a special ‘blogging hamper’. We have assembled this hamper with love. It contains:
- An iPad.
- Moleskin notebooks.
- HB pencils and sharpener.
- A press pass to JUMP.
- A year’s free Econsultancy Silver membership (worth £295).
- Last but not least: shortbread, strawberry jam and some Red Bull to keep you going.
In addition, 25 runners up will each receive a free one-year subscription to Econsultancy (Silver membership, providing access to all of our research, training discounts and priority event booking).
Every post will be published on the JUMP blog, and if you’re tweeting the posts the hashtag to use is #JUMPchallenge. The bloggers who produce the best posts will be invited to attend the JUMP conference for free (tickets usually £895).
The closing date for the competition is Friday 17 September. We will announce the winners in the following week.
We hope you’ll take part in the #JUMPchallenge and look forward to reading your posts!