March 29th 2019, 2pm GMT, 10am EST
Creating compelling narratives has never been more important to marketers and, with the plethora of channels, formats and content options, marketers have a rich palette with which to connect with consumers in ever more effective ways.
Econsultancy’s Trends Webinar for March 2019 will highlight, best practices, challenges and opportunities around storytelling in the context of marketing from our recently published best practice report Storytelling for Marketers.
Agenda points covered in this webinar:
- The importance of storytelling: This webinar considers why stories are so powerful and how the human touch can amplify this even further.
- Applying storytelling to marketing: This webinar looks at the fundamentals of storytelling, story structures and techniques for creating narrative arcs, and how to combine this with best practice content techniques.
- Authenticity: Brands need to do more than pay lip-service to authenticity. Simple frameworks and good preparation and execution can ensure that content and stories are authentic to brand values, tone and territory. This webinar includes some key frameworks and concepts to help brands deliver in consistent ways.
- Trust and emotion: Good storytelling can generate trust and relatability for brands and ensure that messages are communicated in subtle yet powerful ways. This webinar looks at key content techniques for telling stories well.
- Data in storytelling: From using data to inform, optimise, adapt and tell stories to developing best practice for internal storytelling, this webinar considers the full range of using data to make your storytelling more effective.
The webinar is facilitated by consultant Neil Perkin.