The increased importance of digital among customers, healthcare professionals and partners requires a new set of skills and behaviours. The organisation needed to refresh an outdated Marketing Capability framework and create a new future-fit model that would define Excellence in Marketing and allow the organisation to exceed customer expectations.
What We Did
- Identified key external trends, internal imperatives and implications for the needs of Marketing
- Assessed current capability via a custom deployment of the Econsultancy Digital Skills Index to identify the key changes needed to realise Marketing Excellence
- Developed a new focused framework that works for a complex organisation
- The assessment was delivered to 1,000+ global marketers allowing for robust analysis and recommendations
- This allowed for the development of a new Capability Framework which was socialized and embedded globally spanning both skills and mindset