Following a shift in consumer behaviour the leadership team identified Digital as a key growth area where capability and confidence needed to be upskilled. Econsultancy were engaged to help unlock the digital skills and confidence of the marketing and commercial teams to win with consumers, shoppers and customers across all channels.
What We Did
- Delivered a bespoke version of the Econsultancy Digital Skills Index globally to measure current knowledge and confidence of core digital channels
- Benchmarked performance across sectors including the world’s best FMCG organisations
- Provided a training roadmap that focused on critical skills essential to the shopper journey
- The assessment was completed by a large global cohort of marketing and sales teams
- The analysis enabled the creation of a focused capability programme fit for the next 3 years
- The programme has now been rolled out and is being iterated to ensure new skills and tools are deployed and embedded on a continual basis