1. Introduction ‘Content shock’ is real: the volume of B2B (and B2C) content is now outweighing our human capacity to consume it. However, content marketing can still present an immense opportunity for B2B businesses. When executed effectively, it can be a powerful engagement tool for fostering loyalty, lead generation and sales, and for conveying the […]
AI copywriting: An overview
How does this technology work, what are its benefits, and what are its limitations? What concrete results can it produce, and are the fears about job losses grounded in reality?
Latest Research, Trends and Best Practice
1. Foreword by Movable Ink In today’s era, visual is the language that moves people. But for brands, the process of generating visual content is complex. As digital marketers strive to deliver more creative, for more campaigns, delivered in more channels, and optimised for more devices, the process breaks. You can’t possibly solve this problem […]
Introduction Welcome to the first Digital Outlook report published by Econsultancy. This hype-free report draws on expert opinion in industry, as well as our research, to pick out topics that marketers may not have engaged with in 2018, but perhaps should do in 2019. The topics discussed are mostly tactical, highlighting emerging technology and processes […]
1. Introduction 1.1 Executive summary This report identifies best practice approaches, techniques, challenges and opportunities around storytelling in the context of marketing. It explores how marketers perceive the importance of storytelling to the practice of marketing and the best practice application of storytelling principles to support marketing objectives and activity. The following topics are covered […]
Content Strategy Best Practice Guide
This best practice guide:
- outlines some key definitions
- sets out a core process for content strategy in the digital age
- defines some key strategic models that enable the smart application of content in the service of achieving marketing objectives.
The Periodic Table of Content Marketing
This colourful overview of the key elements of content marketing is as relevant today as when it was first unveiled by Econsultancy. An invaluable resource for anyone working on content strategy and planning projects.
To reach a new target audience with its premium car rental service, Hertz invites influencers to an exclusive launch event, who created live stories to share on social media.
Global charity Theirworld works with agency Clearleft to build an entirely new digital presence, powered by a content strategy and publishing platform, which helped deliver its message further and increase its impact.
Flights.com’s Unboxing campaign leads to a 153% increase in subscribers to its YouTube channel, a 291% rise on social traffic and a 58% yoy increase in flight bookings.
What is Content as a Service, and how does it work?
The concept of Content as a Service (CaaS) has evolved in response to the dilemma posed by our modern digital ecosystem and its incredibly high demand for new and different types of content. However, it’s also an evolving concept which isn’t always clearly-defined – making it difficult to pin down exactly what it entails, and how brands can implement it.
From the Blog
The accessible and ‘always on’ nature of social media seems slightly at odds with the world of luxury fashion and beauty.
Since the advent of the world wide web, what we think of as “content” has changed dramatically.
Luggage retailer Away has carved out its own niche within the luggage industry over the past few years.
A marketer’s guide to progressive web apps (PWAs)
This guide will round up everything a marketer needs to know about progressive web apps, from what they are to their features, pros and cons, and examples of PWAs in action.